• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum pages not fully loading?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Not really a problem, per se, but wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Sometimes when I load a page, it either doesn't load completely (only has the first couple of threads display) or the formatting is all jacked up (rare, and usually on the front page).

It's not a show-stopper, all I have to do is hit refresh or hit the link again and it works fine. It doesn't appear to be the server, in that it still serves the content, it just doesn't fully load. I'm kind of wondering if it's Firefox (running 2.0.0.11 at the moment), but it happens on multiple machines, both Mac and PC, and on different providers (ATT/Bellsouth and the Banana Republic internet I was on during the holidays).

Anyone else seeing this?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I'm a Firefox believer on a PC. Several, in fact.

No problem-O ... must be clean livin' ... :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Okay, that confirms it's not just me. Thanks guys. Like I said, it's not a show stopper, but figured I'd ask here for Machine/webmaster to see so they can ignore it accordingly.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Check fire, check fire ... I see what you're talkin' about now as mine just did it. It's been happening occasionally over the past week.

I guess I just didn't care. :)