• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Kayeshorter

Many of you have probably already seen these, but here are a few videos on youtube that I watch to "keep my eye on the prize" so to speak. They help get me pumped before a workout, or remind me of what's waiting on the other side when I'm feeling fed up with the waiting. I thought you guys might get a kick out of them, and If you have any good ones that help you get through purgatory, post them up!

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
That's somewhat discouraging unless the pilot applicant was age critical. Guess us Feb board guys just have to keep our heads up and keep on training.

James_1987

It's not the waiting that is hard, it's the uncertainty for me. Just not knowing the date is the toughest part, just everything g on hold. I have been working out quite a bit though so not all bad. Enjoying Southern Florida as much as possible.

AndreasW

Anyone have any insight into graduation dates for those at OCS during the Christmas/New Years holiday season? How long of a break, if any, do we get while at OCS for the holidays? I've read on another thread that it is 10 day. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Mary223

Just got my FINSEL! Oct 12 official OCS date! “My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.” Looking forward to meeting y'all there!
I was Pro-Y from the April Intel Board.

Also, I am curious about this holiday break everyone is referring to. It seems like a trick. Do we really get 10 days for the holidays (i.e. Christmas/New Year's)?

My dad said he reported for OCS on December 30, 1974 and that spending New Year's Eve there was the hardest nights of his life. . . so I would be happy to miss out on this shared experience.