• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

CCTXNATIVE

Also, how long are we expecting backgrounds to take for SNA? I did my fingerprints last week (the last part of my entire package) and I was PROREC-Y at the 29OCT board. My OR is saying that I won't be going anywhere until at least March...is that true? So many of the other SNA guys from this baord are getting FINSELs already

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Does the strength correspond to how full the classes are?

Do you mean "Length"? I don't see the word strength. I believe that is how long each class is in terms of days. And as far as the quotas, which is blank on this screen, does not actually reflect the number of seats available.

Pcola1990

For you lucky guys and gals that have gotten your finsels already did your OR contact you about it or did you just get an email containing the finsel?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I figured it was the Nov class. Now as far as odds not lookig good, does that mean since I already was ProRec Y, does my package have to be resubmitted to the board? Or just wait on an age waiver? Because they knew my age situation obviously when submitted so I don't know why I wouldn't be either getting a letter soon or working on a waiver

Are you prior service? If the answer is no, more than likely you will not get an age waiver. Take it from my experiences, the OCM will not entertain waivers if you are not prior service.

If the age waiver is not approved and you're not selected for other programs like SWO, then yes you will have to submit a new application for whichever programs you qualify for.

Andy Beezy

A question for fellow Active Duty types here: When you received your Final Select, did your BOL status change from one "Y" to two?

My BOL hasn't been updated since October 30th.

I just got my full PQW letter today, so my CO should be getting my orders in 2-3 days. At least that's what it said in the email I got.

I am age critical, so I need to be in the December or January class.