• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

RMP

Looks good to me
Curious if there's a tentative OCS class schedule available for 2015? Do they do that? Searched.

RMP

Looks good to me
Curious if there's a tentative OCS class schedule available for 2015? Do they do that? Searched.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Your best bet is to take the few class dates we know about for 2015, then just assume one starts every third week after the last date you can find.

FROG14

Naval Aviator
Just got the Pro Rec Y SNA today! It feels great to be joining the FinSel Group! I'm just hoping I leave sometime before March, I turn 27 in June....

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Don't know what this is or how I found it. Had to do it at work with my CAC Certificates. I am sure some knowledgeable person will comment on it.

It is not too often that somebody actually provides some solid information such as this. Thanks.

6603dc5a9292104b44c349b85b5aaf7a-5-crazy-fan-theories-that-make-total-sense.jpg