• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Tasha

Checking in as well! Got the PR-Y for SNA & SNFO! Congrats to all that received great news this morning. :) can't wait for the FINSEL now.

tdogsmith

Dangle Meistro
Checking in again, this time with a Y for SNA and my existing Y for SWO. Hope to check into a OCS thread soon.

Wow, congrats! I honestly didn't think you were gonna make the cut-off. I assume they're gonna figure out a way to sneak you into the next class otherwise they wouldn't have given you a Y for SNA.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Wow, congrats! I honestly didn't think you were gonna make the cut-off. I assume they're gonna figure out a way to sneak you into the next class otherwise they wouldn't have given you a Y for SNA.
Hey thanks! However, not getting slotted in is a very real possibility for me. I'm not getting my hopes too high until I have a FIN-SEL for the 23Nov class. But I'm staying positive, my CIRIMS record shows I'm age critical, and my applicant notes reflect the same fact. Nothing more I can do now except let the system work.

Last edited:

tdogsmith

Dangle Meistro
Hey thanks! However, not getting slotted in is a very real possibility for me. I'm not getting my hopes too high until I have a FIN-SEL for the 23Nov class. But I'm staying positive, my CIRIMS record shows I'm age critical, and my applicant notes reflect the same fact. Nothing more I can do now except let the system work.

Agreed, although I'd be ready to leave on real short notice if I were you. Good luck man! I'd offer you my spot if I could

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
Feels really good to finally say this. Checking in to purgatory with a Pro-Y for SNA/SNFO from the October 29 board. Here's to a few more months of waiting :)