• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feinstein to introduce AWB in January

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Regardless of your view of religion and it's effectiveness, one does have to wonder if all of the above may have chosen differently if they had heard 'thou shall not kill' from an early age.
No, and that's my point - one doesn't have to wonder. Religion or daily affirmations to not kill your fellow man probably aren't very persuasive to an insane person.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Regardless of your view of religion and it's effectiveness, one does have to wonder if all of the above may have chosen differently if they had heard 'thou shall not kill' from an early age.
I'm fairly certain they were taught not to murder at an early age. The 10 commandments are not the only possible source of morality.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Banning new gun sales should be easy, since the gun stores here are mostly empty...

Renegade One

None
Am I the first one to openly articulate that the current Administration has been the biggest stimulus package for guns and ammo sales…twice?

Go figure...

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I'm fairly certain they were taught not to murder at an early age. The 10 commandments are not the only possible source of morality.

I never said it was the only option but in lieu of something else it does provide a decent basis.

Renegade One

None
If you watched POTUS on MTP today, it was pretty clear to me that they're backing off the gun control issue quite a bit. I'll therefore issue my standard "bitch be cool" advisory to those who are reflexively "clinging" to your weapons.

No, Marcellus Wallace most definitely does NOT look like a bitch…I'm cool. Wanna sip of my Mountain Dew to wash down your tasty burger?

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Am I the first one to openly articulate that the current Administration has been the biggest stimulus package for guns and ammo sales…twice?

Go figure...

So true. I remember saying that back in '08 after he was elected the first time.

Buying a gun right now is a great way to get screwed out of a good deal, assuming you can even find the one you want.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor

Go figure...
I don't see how that's even possible, considering this Administration would NEVER give $200M directly to gun manufacturers.

...since the only way to stimulate anything is to throw money at it. (for those of you that need your punchline explained to you)

I don't see how that's even possible, considering this Administration would NEVER give $200M directly to gun manufacturers
The word is " Knowingly" give $200M directly to gun manufactures. More than money politicians love an issue that makes them look like leaders. They especially love to demagogue the issue of Gun Control in spite of the unintended consequences of a major rise in Gun sales. Also, keeping the issue alive for as long as possible helps generate those beloved campaign contributions for both the left and the right.