• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feinstein to introduce AWB in January

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Ah, yes. Legislation from fear. The "Patriot Act" really worked out awesomely for us, didn't it?

MasterBates

To hell with that troll and her crappy legislation.

She needs to take her flying monkeys back to CA and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

Renegade One

None
To hell with that troll and her crappy legislation.

She needs to take her flying monkeys back to CA and leave the rest of us the hell alone.
"Don't try to sell "crazy" here...we're all stocked up." ~A CA Resident

I've said it before (on this forum) and I'll say to again: Feinstein and Boxer both have "binary switches":
Switch Position A: They are butt-hurt about something.
Switch Position B: They want to make YOU butt-hurt about something.

We CA residents normally prefer "Position A"...less collateral damage.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
How about Californians voting those moonbats out of office?
Master, not much chance of that, as long as she is allowed to "bring home the pork" to benefit her, her husband & cronies, and her looney constituents.:(
entitlement_cartoon.jpg
BzB

Attachments

• entitlement_cartoon.jpg
    entitlement_cartoon.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 31

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And the run has begun . . . have fun trying to get anything AR- related for the foreseeable future. I've tried.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
And the run has begun . . . have fun trying to get anything AR- related for the foreseeable future. I've tried.

Talked to a buddy today. His gun shop in Jax had 1200 evil black rifles on Monday in stock. Today he checked and they have 3. They hit him up for any 5.56 he wanted to loan him since they were sold out and they would pay him back.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Talked to a buddy today. His gun shop in Jax had 1200 evil black rifles on Monday in stock. Today he checked and they have 3. They hit him up for any 5.56 he wanted to loan him since they were sold out and they would pay him back.

This warms the cockles of my heart.

jtmedli

pilot
Feinstein needs to jump back on her broom and go back to CA. Way to capitalize on someone's fear in order to troll for votes. Screw you Feinstein and Bloomberg.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
My Father in Law's gun shop sold one third of their in stock long-guns just last Saturday. Ammo? fuggetaboutit....

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
...and Bloomberg.

Don't get me started on that prick. His best buds get full carry permits while the commoners can't get shit. Want a target/premise pistol permit? $340 application fee. $92 fingerprinting fee. How long is it valid for? Three years. They reserve the right to deny your application due to a 'poor driving record, moving violations'. Want a rifle or shotgun? Need a permit for that too. That's another $140 and $92, even if you already have a pistol permit. All firearms (rifles, shotguns, pistols) must be registered with the NYPD. He's banned sodas over 16oz, as well as trans fats. Gotta protect the people from themselves...

And what's with him getting a third term? He's a douche.

jtmedli

pilot
Don't get me started on that prick. His best buds get full carry permits while the commoners can't get shit. Want a target/premise pistol permit? $340 application fee. $92 fingerprinting fee. How long is it valid for? Three years. They reserve the right to deny your application due to a 'poor driving record, moving violations'. Want a rifle or shotgun? Need a permit for that too. That's another $140 and $92, even if you already have a pistol permit. All firearms (rifles, shotguns, pistols) must be registered with the NYPD. He's banned sodas over 16oz, as well as trans fats. Gotta protect the people from themselves...

And what's with him getting a third term? He's a douche.

Like I said, they can't change the amendment so they'll legislate their way around it. They can't tell you "you can't have a gun", so just they just make it unreasonable and unattainable for everyone but themselves. And like I've said before, they people get the representation they deserve. The New Yorkers elected him, so good for them. Best thing you, or anyone else, can do is GTFO of that state.

CAMike

None
Contributor
If you talk politics to a lot of Californians, so many vote for DiFi, Boxer and Pelosi time after time for just single social issues. Tunnel vision through a capillary tube. Abortion, advancing women rights, LGBT etc.. There are so many folks in CA that place individual social issues over greater economic and future growth issues it's mind boggling.

I went to my fav gun shop (We The People) in Clovis CA yesterday, no joy, out of stripped lowers with back orders over 6 months old and no ETA's. Go to second gun shop (Breco) that I know was out of stock last week. He surprisingly has 5 lowers for $135 (AE brand made in New Mexico) available from a lot of 75 that he unexpected received on Tuesday. Mind you the shipment was unexpected because the PO was over 8 months old! So I bought one more spare stripped lower as he's limiting his sales to 1 per customer now. He's just trying to be as fair as possible to his customers.

The demand for lowers is now so high in CA it's far worse than 2008 when President Organizer was elected. Apparently if Congress can't get the new ban on mags and AR/AK's passed, it'll get passed by Executive Order. We are the feel good, do nothing, big spend state that will vote Dem in 2016 because all bad in the world is George Bush and Ronald Reagan's fault.

I wonder if the Feds will ever revoke my California LTCCW because DiFi wants to make her progressive supporters feel good about that too. btw- she was granted 1 of 10 or so LTCCW's in San Francisco County some years ago.

We're embarrassing.