• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

Afterburner209

Good muster guys.
Yeah I broke both my arms and my leg and passed through meps fine. One arm at 4 shouldn't be an issue unless it did not make a full recovery.

jmorr

Supply results

I've read that the Feb. Supply results have posted. Is there an actual posting that we can check or do we just have to wait to receive word? My NC1 called over today and apparently my package is still pending when it seems everyone else is getting results. I mailed my package in late November and was told it would get seen whenever the Feb boards were held. Any help is appreciated.

I've read that the Feb. Supply results have posted. Is there an actual posting that we can check or do we just have to wait to receive word? My NC1 called over today and apparently my package is still pending when it seems everyone else is getting results. I mailed my package in late November and was told it would get seen whenever the Feb boards were held. Any help is appreciated.

Numbers for the most recent boards have been posted on

www.navy-officer.com/blog

Enjoy.

tdimarco

Pro-Rec SNA
I got my date: March 29. I am stoked, even though it is a little more sudden than I expected. Now I have three weeks to finish getting in shape and memorizing all the info!

tdimarco

Pro-Rec SNA
I'm not sure. There are guys from January who are getting March 15. I went concurrent enlistment, which may have something to do with the quick turnaround.

Falk

FS SNA
I got my date: March 29. I am stoked, even though it is a little more sudden than I expected. Now I have three weeks to finish getting in shape and memorizing all the info!

I'm so jealous. I'm still hoping I'll get sent on that date (after hopefully getting my final select) but realistically I'm thinking it'll be more like April 12th for most of us.

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
It definitely seems like people are getting their final select and class up dates really quickly. Makes me feel like I have so little time to prepare.

I'm just trying to keep up my PT and start putting my affairs in order.

UTVol

Pro-Rec SNA
Got the call yesterday, April 5, thought classes ran every two weeks though and i saw that tdimarco goes on March 29

sciguy

Pro-Rec Supply
Got the call yesterday, April 5, thought classes ran every two weeks though and i saw that tdimarco goes on March 29
Good to see people getting their final selects and class dates, looks like just SNA so far though. Does not look like they give you much over a month before sending you to OCS. I don't really want to start memorizing all the info and collecting supplies until I get a final select.

UTVol

Pro-Rec SNA
I know they don't give you much time, I was hoping for an early to mid May date. My recruiter told me that he mightbe able to push it off a little if I wanted him to.

tdimarco

Pro-Rec SNA

That is strange. I know there is a March 15 class, and several people have posted that they will be in it. I haven't seen anyone in the March 29 class or (UTVol excepted) in the April 5 class.

Falk

FS SNA
My recruiter just called me and said they want some more medical documents. Hopefully after that goes through I can get my date. I can't wait to start. The sooner the better.

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
My recruiter just called me and said they want some more medical documents. Hopefully after that goes through I can get my date. I can't wait to start. The sooner the better.
Same here, I have to retake the physical. Other than that, there's no other hurdles right?

It does seem like the classing up is faster.