• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
Pro Rec INTEL!!

Unbelievable! When I got NON-SELECT for SWO I thought for sure I didn't make INTEL.

Now keeping my fingers crossed to get FINAL SELECT. Could be awhile; got to clear medical and NASIS which can take a long long time. The journey's only just begun...

I wonder what percent gets jets...

INTELwarriors here I come!

cram88

BDCP Supply
My OR said the boards met for Supply yesterday, anyone have any input? Seems odd they would meet for the February board in March. Made it for SNA and NFO, waiting for Supply.

Also, I put Supply as my #1, then SNA and NFO. If Supply picks me, am I obligated to go Supply, or is it still up to me? I was told to put Supply first as they are prejudice about being 2nd or 3rd--they will throw your app out if they see #2 or 3. Thanks.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
My OR said the boards met for Supply yesterday, anyone have any input? Seems odd they would meet for the February board in March. Made it for SNA and NFO, waiting for Supply.

Also, I put Supply as my #1, then SNA and NFO. If Supply picks me, am I obligated to go Supply, or is it still up to me? I was told to put Supply first as they are prejudice about being 2nd or 3rd--they will throw your app out if they see #2 or 3. Thanks.

If you get multiple pro-rec's, you can choose. To caveat that, if one is sorely needing bodies and the others are pretty full, then I can see there being an issue.

I put SNA / SNFO respectively and was picked for both. My recruiter asked which one I wanted and chose SNA.

I think the preference problem you are referring to pretty much deals with Naval Academy/ ROTC types. You put what you want and then they pick off that sheet and you get the hand that is dealt. Sometimes they may even get the hand that is dealt that isn't even on the sheet!

mbalint

Would you happen to know when our OR's will receive that information. When I spoke with him earlier today, he thought that there were very few open positions, yet quite a few applications.

atriste

Would you happen to know when our OR's will receive that information. When I spoke with him earlier today, he thought that there were very few open positions, yet quite a few applications.

Your OR should know, give him/her a call in the morning.

sciguy

Pro-Rec Supply
I guess I am calling my recruiter tomorrow morning about supply results. Anybody know about the oceanography board, I think that one was supposed to meet around March 1st?

Goob83

None
I guess I am calling my recruiter tomorrow morning about supply results. Anybody know about the oceanography board, I think that one was supposed to meet around March 1st?

THE OCEAN O was in DEC and only happens once or twice a year
they picked three if you are talking about SWO Ocean O that is monthly they did no kits last month.

call your recruiter now he gets paid for 24/7

mbalint

Supply!

My OR told me today that the results that were posted were for the Dec/Jan boards. Would anyone know when or if the Feb Supply Board will meet? That could explain the large amount of selects on the last list and why the Feb boards look really tight.

atriste

From what I was told the results have been posted for the Feb Supply board, which is the one I was selected for.

sciguy

Pro-Rec Supply
I got pro-rec'd for supply. I just went down to my OR's office today and filled in a bunch of paper work. Just waiting on a MEPS report. I broke my arm playing peewee football 20 years ago, needed a cast for a few months. I don't think that is going to be a problem?

I do want to thank everyone for answering my questions during this process.

Congratulations to everyone who got pro-rec'd for supply!