• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

Yeah hopefully somethign soon, I went flying on monday hoping that a good day in the air will maybe bring some good news soon

Gills

I've never seen anyone on here say, "I got my confirmation." The only way to do it is by starting your post like: "Pro rec XXXX!"

I actually thought the confirmation was merely that he had made the boards. I didn't get the joke until I scrolled down. It was a nice try, though.

What's even worse is if the server goes down temporarily. Last month, the day some of the decisions came out and a day before the SWO, NFO, SNA stuff was announced, all of AirWarriors was down for a good part of the day.

Now that was scary :eek:

TheSparo

el jefe
it's only wed... after reading past threads... i'm expecting friday at the soonest..

also, GOOD LUCK TO ALL up for this months board review!

euclid83

FS SNA
Turtl3 said:
I'm surprised no one has frantically posted in this thread today.

I think its the calm before the storm. Everyone's just anxiously waiting for the first pro-rec. I talked my OR today he said there's no word yet, but I know it's comin' soon.

Gills

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm so gosh darn anxious! :eek: :sleep_125 :confused:

lyricsavvy

SWO, ENG-R- KILL!
INTEL came out this week--just was contacted by my recruiter...I didn't make it!
:(
I'm pretty down about this--prob. would've been better if I hadn't put my hopes on INTEL as the boards were COMBINED for Feb and March ON TOP of the heavy competition.

I've been pro rec'ed for SWO, so I guess this will be the way to go. I may end up liking my job, but if no, I can always try and apply to switch after I am commissioned...
Any advice? I'd like to enjoy my work, and would like to make work as pleasant as possible for my co-workers and those who will be reporting to me. I am interested in tactical, but find my weak points esp. in mathematics--which I think is a key element in SWO.

Good luck to everyone else.