• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

alpineskier

gear up, Newspaper, your airplane
pilot
Good afternoon all,

New to the forum, been reading for a while. Ill bite, I just found out I made the Feb boards. I was originally shooting for March, but I ended getting all my stuff together and sending in my packet very late Jan. I recieved an email today from my recruiter telling me I did in fact make the Feb boards.

Heres my "stats"

SNA only, OCS
24 yr old male
B.A. science aviation and geography 3.9/4.0 Graduated May 08
ASTB 8/8/8 56
Currently flying as First Officer flying freight and working Operations
LOR's 2 former employers, Mayor/family friend of hometown and ret 0-6 Army
PRT= 76 p.u, 91 s.u, 11 min 1.5 mile (lay off, running isnt fun im working on it)

captain of varity hockey/baseball in my high school days.
various community service (meals on wheels, habitat for humanity and several others)

Just want to wish ya'll luck. Hope to hear good things soon,

Alpine

alpineskier

gear up, Newspaper, your airplane
pilot
ya, I turned it in thinking I would for sure be rolled into March. I had little or no hope of getting Feb, but to my suprise i did. My recruiter also did an awesome job of helping me make sure I had everything together and correct.

lyricsavvy

SWO, ENG-R- KILL!
You know that feeling you get when nervous or excited...butterflies in the pit of your stomach? Yeah, I've been experiencing these EVERY TIME I remember what date it is...and that at ANY TIME someone will be making a decision, changing my future for the better!!! I've actually never experienced getting something I REALLY wanted, and I guess I must say that I am REALLY hopeful that the news I'll be hearing will be good news (as I am hopeful for all of you!)
Anyone else having a hard go at keeping oneself grounded and realistic...if just in order not to jinx good luck?

btdunn

I am in for the February board as well

21 y/o Male
7/6/5 OAR-62
3.88 GPA in Mechanical Engineering

Typical Extra Crap,
Eagle Scout
Academic Merit Scholarships
National Honors Society
NOLS Grad
HS Sports

LOR's- O-5 Naval Officer, 2 Past Boss', ands a professor

Good Luck to all.

rbwill2

i'm going to hate you if mine isn't getting reviewed this month....jk goodluck

i already hate him. i'm praying i can get reviewed in march.

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
Oh man, that was funny. I also had a heart attack moment.

But yeah. Nothing yet. No word from SoCal Recruiting.

And the waiting continues...