• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

haha yeah that comeback this year was pretty crazy, next year shoud be interesting without Rodney leading the O. If we both get selected we can get a beer and laugh off the ol' rivalry, though i will always believe JMU is better

SWOHopeful

Question to everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew the likelihood that I would make February boards if I was going in on Thursday to make sure my package is complete? Basically my package is complete, but my OR said I needed to meet with a lady in the office to make sure everything was in order. Through the boards I never read about anyone going through anything similar but I was just wondering if this would basically roll me into the March boards? Thanks everyone for your help.

Question to everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew the likelihood that I would make February boards if I was going in on Thursday to make sure my package is complete? Basically my package is complete, but my OR said I needed to meet with a lady in the office to make sure everything was in order. Through the boards I never read about anyone going through anything similar but I was just wondering if this would basically roll me into the March boards? Thanks everyone for your help.

I think it has to arrive by the 1st of Feb to be considered, but even if its there by then it still might not be looked at. My guess is that you will roll to march.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
The safe rule of thumb these days is to have it in by the 15th of the prior month. I did that and I got in for January without a hitch. Others that went in (one guy even on the 19th) got rolled to Feb.

My OR made it a point to say have it in by the 15th "to ensure you are seen for the board you are applying for".

SWOHopeful

The safe rule of thumb these days is to have it in by the 15th of the prior month. I did that and I got in for January without a hitch. Others that went in (one guy even on the 19th) got rolled to Feb.

My OR made it a point to say have it in by the 15th "to ensure you are seen for the board you are applying for".

Yeah I figured as much. I was just trying to decide about going down there this Thursday or waiting until I had a day off of work next week. However, I believe in getting things out the way as soon as possible. I think each time I get to do something I get pretty excited about it everything all over again.

Gills

Definitely submit as soon as you can. If you do get in on the February boards, know that like this month SWO is jam packed with applicants. My OR said they looked at something like 165 this month, and it will be around the same for February. I'm not trying to discourage you, just giving you the gouge.

Euclid count it done and done! As for getting your package in by the 1st, I had everything all signed and sent the last week in December and didn't make the Jan Board. So get it in ASAP, expect March and if you get lucky hopefully it makes the Feb board.

redsox06

BDCP SWO
Found out that I didn't make the January boards. I submitted in late November and my recruiter said I was definitely up for SWO this month.

SWO and Supply - BDCP
3.45 GPA, Arizona State
Political Science Major (December 2010)
54 OAR on the ASTB
LORs from USAF Col, HS coach, and college advisor

Hopefully we will all be hearing good news in the next few weeks!

jcr1228

FS SNA/ OCS July 29th
Just received a call from NRD Richmond they needed to verify some things in my package( Med form 2807)

BDCP APP
4/4/4 45 (average i know)3

SNFO/AMDO/SUPPLY
Major: Finance
GPA 3.5 @ ODU
GPA 3.5 @ RIT
And graduated Cum Laude from Local CC
Community:
Perform with NAS OCEANA Color Guard

Prior Enlisted Currently Drilling reservist
LOR's From :
Professor (retired Master Chief)
CMC
Commander 0-5 (Navy retired)

Alongside my CO's Endorsement Letter

Recruiter told me to stop in by Feb 12th to check the status.
Ive been told that there is a great need for NFO's in the fleet so we'll see.

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
Took my ASTB/initial PRT today, I will be on the Feb boards if my last LOR makes it in by Friday. Here's the #'s

-SNA only
-ASTB: 8/8/8 57
-PRT: Outstanding High
-3.8 GPA BS Aviation/Busn Admin, magna cum laude, deans list
-LOR's: Navy test pilot, Navy Intel, Coach, Flight Instructor, Bosses
-Volunteer Time: hospital emergency room throughout college/EAA flying
-Varsity Wrestling 4 years/ Captain-state finalist (no, I don't like spandex)
-Varsity Soccer 4 years/ Captain
-Track 1 year
-1200+ flying hours, fly professionally, CFI/CFII, Commercial SEL/MEL, aerobatics instructor
-Nice long list of speeding tickets

Gills

You couldn't do any better than an Outstanding high on the PRT? That's embarassing :D. If you don't make SNA for february no one should.

Srp7286

hey im applying for the march boards, but i was wondering how people got their SAT scores for the package.