• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Favorite Top Gun quote(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

I suppose only the most aggressive reservist are allowed to be the "agressors" in the F-5's. That would explain the absence of some.....

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

thumper

"I'm gonna tear your balls off so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world!"

shoots den

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Cute Ghost but no. It's for those who already live or are within driving distance of MCAS Yuma. No thanks! Are you sure the "TTU" in your screen name doesn't stand for Tiny Tiny Unit?

Attack Pilot
LtCol USMCR

topher1235

Little late on picking up on the Great Santini, alright hogs. That's a great movie! How bout when he give the Corporal(i think) a swirly...lol!

ghost_ttu

I've already addressed this Col. I tell all the girls that I have a tiny unit, that way I'm meeting or exceeding expectations upon weapon deployment. And you work for an airline, how far of a drive is it to MCAS from one of the SWA airports? That is a lame excuse from the OLD Col.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

jdfairman

PHROGS 4EVER
GySgt Hartman: WELL!!! LOOKS LIKE THE BEST PART O' YOU ROLLED DOWN THE CRACK O' YOUR MOMMA'S ASS AND ENDED UP AS A BROWN STAIN ON THE MATRESS!!! I THINK YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED!!!

Cowboy: How 'bout some ARVN rifles? Never been used and only dropped once.

SF

When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

jdfairman

PHROGS 4EVER
Joker: Ever shoot women or children?
Door Gunner: Sometimes
Joker: How can you shoot women and children???
Door Gunner: EASY!!! YOU JUST DON'T LEAD 'EM AS MUCH!!! AINT WAR HELL!!! HA HA HA!!!

Door gunner: ANYONE THAT RUNS... IS A VC!!! ANYONE THAT STANDS STILL... IS A WELL DISCIPLINED VC!!!

SF

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Alright, something that has been bothering me since I've been wathching FMJ. I've seen it like a million times and I think I understand what Cowboy says to Joker when they're mopping the Head. something like this...

"I want to stick my tube stick into your sister."

Ok. First off, that might not even be what he says, but if it is, then where in the heck does that come from? What's that whole point of him saying that? LOL. I dunno, I just think it's awful random. Thanks.

Mike26

" I came up with a last ditch idea. I pulled hard toward his aircraft and yanked the throttles back to idle, popping the speed brakes at the same time." " The MiG shot in front of me for the first time!"
- Randall "Duke" Cunningham, commenting on how his was able to maneuver his F4 behind a North Vietnamese MiG-21, obtaining his fifth kill, making him one of only two pilots during the Vietnam War to earn the status of Ace; the other was an Air Force F4 pilot.
Much of the movie Top Gun was based on the actions of Duke Cunningham, he even met his wife using the "You've lost that loving feeling" line.
So the answer to the question is yes, hit the brakes so he'll fly right by does work.

jdfairman

PHROGS 4EVER
I'm thinking Cowboy and Joker were just bored and trying to pass the time while swabbing the deck in the head. You'd be surprised at some of the conversations you have with guys you've lived with in an open squadbay for a few weeks. Hope this helps.

Kill

O-man

You've just never had conversations out of no where like that? than your IQ is either too high, or too low. (I'm not serious- but that whole scene makes a world of sence to me man)

stevew

Wasn't that in iron eagle? and I thought that it was an inverted flat spin
boggled_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.