• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F/A-18A-F and EA-18G Engineering Opportunities in San Diego

maxsonic

AirWarriors,

We 're currently recruiting talented, motivated people who hold an Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Degree and who have aviation or aerospace industry experience.

The positions provide structural engineering and systems engineering technical support for sustainment of F/A-18A-D, E/F and EA-18G. Work location is the Birthplace of Naval Aviation, NAS North Island.

If you have the qualifications cited above, or have an associate that may be interested in joining a Team of individuals devoted to F/A-18 and EA-18 Fleet Support, please PM me.

MAX

MasterBates

When I got out, the only NAVAIR/NADEP place that called me for an interview was Cherry Point.. 8 months ago, I'd have been game. Now? Don't plan on leaving Wyoming anytime soon.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
He's getting a grotesque amount of money, gets to travel the world, bought a big pimpin' house, is engaged, lives in a state with very friendly gun laws, AND gets to fly a King Air for the company.

Yup, I think he chose well also...

I was going with "He's not in The People's Republic of Cherry Point", but your reasoning works, too.

MasterBates

He's getting a grotesque amount of money, gets to travel the world, bought a big pimpin' house, is engaged, lives in a state with very friendly gun laws, AND gets to fly a King Air for the company.

Don't forget the Jet Rangers too! Although the "real job" to flying ratio has been skewed more towards real job lately.

KBayDog

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Are you insinuating that it is actually possible to make good life choices outside of the military, and not everyone has to follow a cookie-cutter career path that has more to do with timing, toeing the party line, and checking the right boxes with the detailer/monitor than anything else in order to be considered 'successful'?

Blasphemer.jpg

*smilies, and stuff...*

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
And he can go see hookers in Columbia without getting in trouble (except for maybe with the finance)....

Renegade One

None
... a cookie-cutter career path that has more to do with timing, toeing the party line, and checking the right boxes with the detailer/monitor than anything else in order to be considered 'successful'?
Yep...that's many of us in a nutshell, I guess. Or at least "your version" of a nutshell. Live long and prosper...