• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ensignmobile

jdnew

How about one of those new chargers. The SRT-8 is comming out soon. It will have 425 hp and its multi-displacement engine still gets 17mpg city and 25 on the highway. But 4 doors SUCK! What were they thinking? Not on a Charger! Still a pretty cool ride.

Richthofen

Ouch. That hurts.
Thank you for advice...
How about VW new bug or Toyota Prius?
I wanted have a red mini with black iron cross on roof and yellow eagle globe anchor on door side. (yes I do have weird taste.)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I've a friend who had a Prius.. he likes it...

As for the Bug... decent cars... I'd not buy one, but for personal, not money, reason... Sister's roommate has one. She likes it alot.

Both are good on gas.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Any man(?) who shows up to a squadron driving a Bug, Prius, or Mini-Cooper had better be prepared to become the laughing stock of the Ready Room.

Brett

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Any man(?) who shows up to a squadron driving a Bug, Prius, or Mini-Cooper had better be prepared to become the laughing stock of the Ready Room.

Brett

Exactly!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Brett327 said:

Brett

I was hoping someone would say this. Especially Bugs.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Brett327 said:

Brett
Especially if he keeps those plastic flowers that come with his Bug on the dash.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Coopers and Bugs have replaced the VW Cabriolet as the "make fun of me car" in the squadron.

doubledeuce

Tartan
None
Brett327 said:

Brett

We got an ensign with a mini sputtering around schools command. He even has the sweet union jack on the roof.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
el capitan said:
We got an ensign with a mini sputtering around schools command. He even has the sweet union jack on the roof.

If it's got Mass plates, that my friend... (you'll find me in the green Jeep behind it contemplating if my Jeep can run it over...)

HueyCobra8151

pilot
A buddy of mine just bought a mini.

I drove him around to the lots, and he couldn't make up his mind between a mini...and an Acura RSX...

No impact, No idea...

phrogpilot73

Brett327 said:

Brett
It is absolutely refreshing that you would say something like that. Our XO drives one, and he gets nothing but grief from us... But we hate him anyway (aren't we supposed to?)

doubledeuce

Tartan
None
TheBubba said:
If it's got Mass plates, that my friend... (you'll find me in the green Jeep behind it contemplating if my Jeep can run it over...)

Ill get my tj and we can do some flexing on it in the parking lot.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
phrogpilot73 said:
It is absolutely refreshing that you would say something like that. Our XO drives one, and he gets nothing but grief from us... But we hate him anyway (aren't we supposed to?)
Feel free to pass on my sincerest "thumbs down." :thumbdn_1

Brett