• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

El Centro Air Show

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
^^Or anything that starts with things like jet, aviator, or pilot unless you're winged or a stud.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
well I'm out for the weekend gents... if I see you cool... if not oh well, maybe JJ will get to you first and spill beer on your display or something. out.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
The airshow was a good way to wrap up spring break.

P-38 and F-16 flight was pretty good.

kmac was kept busy with the never ending line.

The V-22 was on static, but once the show wrapped up, they headed out.

Attachments

• post2.jpg
    post2.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 76
  • post.jpg
    post.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 84

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
kmac was kept busy with the never ending line.

You'd never guess that there'd be such a line for the COD. And of course, the moment we let kids in the cockpit... ALL the kids had to come to the cockpit. Half of them didn't even speak English.

I always thought that crud was just a stupid game the Air Force types play. I had no idea it was that much fun. Hubs kicked some ass at it while at the same time flirting with the blond chick. Now that's an All-American Hero. After the show we ended up at a little joint called "My Buddy's Place." I've never been in the whaling society, and after being there I don't think I'll ever join. I didn't know lard could move that much on the dance floor.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You'd never guess that there'd be such a line for the COD. And of course, the moment we let kids in the cockpit... ALL the kids had to come to the cockpit. Half of them didn't even speak English.

I always thought that crud was just a stupid game the Air Force types play. I had no idea it was that much fun. Hubs kicked some ass at it while at the same time flirting with the blond chick. Now that's an All-American Hero. After the show we ended up at a little joint called "My Buddy's Place." I've never been in the whaling society, and after being there I don't think I'll ever join. I didn't know lard could move that much on the dance floor.

Must have been the weekend version of Pigs in Space.

Brett

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
I'll post up some other pictures Tues. night.

Yeah the COD was the main attraction...it was pretty crowded in there. kmac had some MILFs to attend to if I remember correctly.

H20... I missed you by like 20 mins man! nice pics.