• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

El Centro Air Show

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, Hubs and I are going to be partying it up.

MasterBates

I wish I got an XC, but no joy.. Still recovering from my stage 3 helmet fire this morning..

OCF Procedures as done by Master... A "Suprise" Departure...

$H!&^%^... DAMNN!! F^%&
IDLE
WTF are these gauges not telling me!

Kmac, you doing a static display?

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
I'll come find you guys ... I'm bringing a BDCPer... I'm sure he'll have some questions if thats alright.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
JetJunkie said:
I didn't "ask" to be invited, nor do I desire your invitation. I simply said "where" is there to party (or "what" is there to party about) in El Centro... it's all farmland.

I can see people from El Centro coming to San Diego to party, but not the other way around... (kinda like you coming to Pt. Mugu last time to "party").

Good point. The party is at Hub's place.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
JetJunkie said:
I didn't "ask" to be invited, nor do I desire your invitation. I simply said "where" is there to party (or "what" is there to party about) in El Centro... it's all farmland.

I can see people from El Centro coming to San Diego to party, but not the other way around... (kinda like you coming to Pt. Mugu last time to "party").

If by "party" you mean "where do the 27 year old virgins go," I imagine the local bridge club or bingo joint would suit your needs. Alternately, there's a donkey show in Mexicali, but I think that's a little advanced for someone of your experience level.

Brett

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I think we should prohibit people from signing up for the board with a username that begins with J. I think that it may be forever tarnished...:D

In any case...