• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

El Centro Air Show

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
JetJunkie said:
Or so, you think....

You know, you should really try being social sometime (that includes with girls). If you had come out of the shadows at Miramar and identified yourself, I would have bought you a drink and been friendly. If you stop acting creepy, people might stop thinking you're a creep.

Brett

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
The airshow was a good way to wrap up spring break.

P-38 and F-16 flight was pretty good.

kmac was kept busy with the never ending line.

The V-22 was on static, but once the show wrapped up, they headed out.

holy shit!! Was the COD the only static display open?? Or was Kmac giving away beer inside? Thats worse then a friggin disney ride.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett- I'd say it was even "bigger" than Pigs in Space (and yes, I've been there also).

Blake- The COD is one of the aircraft that you can walk inside... therefore it's more popular than any jet at an air show.

On the subject of MILFs... there were a couple for sure. And there were snot-nosed kids that would fart in my cockpit. Those bastards! Now who's going to Davis-Monthan? I'm going to be an air show slut!

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
it was like a circus attraction... my friend and I were just standing inside taking advantage of the "close quarters". we missed the MILF action. I bet kmac had better luck.

@JJ > I kept one eye open ;)

phrogpilot73

On the subject of MILFs... there were a couple for sure.
Did any of the COD Crew hook up with said MILFs... At least you know they put out..
Good story from the last air show I went to. It was the last day, and we had one more night in town. This hot and I mean HOT MILF came up with her daughter and they wanted pictures with the aircrew. She was flirting HARD with our crew (only two were single), and was also working hard at showing off her cleavage. We start to ask where's a good place to go, she tells us, and (this is the best part) her daughter says "That's where she goes when she wants to meet men." Her daughter is like 9 or 10 years old! It was classic. Needless to say, we went there and our crewchief went home with her.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
JetJunkie said:
Nice!

BTW, I.F. My inbox is "full", so I didn't get your last PM. Best way to contact me is via the "e-mail" function.

Or just send negative rep with the message attached...either way. :)

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You know, you should really try being social sometime (that includes with girls). If you had come out of the shadows at Miramar and identified yourself, I would have bought you a drink and been friendly. If you stop acting creepy, people might stop thinking you're a creep.

Brett

Seconded.

/stalkee