• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

SLH350

pilot
It's incredibly difficult resisting the urge to bother the hell out of my recruiter. Really hoping aviation results come out tomorrow! Congrats to all the Y's thus far!

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
It's incredibly difficult resisting the urge to bother the hell out of my recruiter. Really hoping aviation results come out tomorrow! Congrats to all the Y's thus far!

Know the pain! Fingers crossed for SWO tomorrow as well!!!

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Good luck, has the supply board already met?

It was supposed to meet mid-November, but it got canceled until 6 Jan. I'm hopeful to have results from all the boards I'm up for by end of January lol

Would be great to have results from SWO and Intel before Christmas though!!!

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
It was supposed to meet mid-November, but it got canceled until 6 Jan. I'm hopeful to have results from all the boards I'm up for by end of January lol

Would be great to have results from SWO and Intel before Christmas though!!!
Im pretty sure the way it works is that if you get selected for a program, your package stays with that community and doesn't move on. Im not sure how it works for you since Supply was your number 1 and got canceled. I dont know if your package goes to the SWO community or waits for the next Supply board. I was originally applying for Supply but they said i was to old and wouldnt give me a waiver. lol. Good Luck though.