• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
I've tried calling the Fleet OCS Processor a few times and haven't gotten an answer. I'm just trying to figure out the status of the IDC board...any info?

IDC Applicant

I seriously would not call them today. You def. don't want to piss off the Fleet OCS processors. :)

I feel like that would be such an irritating job... Answering the same questions over and over again. You'd think they'd setup a Facebook page or something. Hell, every other command has one! We have been getting results for enlisted advancements on there for years now haha.

ShultsSWO

I feel like that would be such an irritating job... Answering the same questions over and over again. You'd think they'd setup a Facebook page or something. Hell, every other command has one! We have been getting results for enlisted advancements on there for years now haha.
I agree. But one thing I've learned over the years in the Fleet is that common sense is not authorized. hahaha.

exNavyOffRec

Got it. My YNC got the list forwarded to him. Looks like you were selected also. Congrats. So i didnt realize this was a two vote process. How often does NRC say no?

They actually turn down more on average than they select, you have really good stats. In fact many of the AD on here recently have had good stats.

The board normally has 3 people, a Senior member (O-6) and two others (generally O-3/4)

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
They actually turn down more on average than they select, you have really good stats. In fact many of the AD on here recently have had good stats.

The board normally has 3 people, a Senior member (O-6) and two others (generally O-3/4)

In your experience, if AD have results in hand, what kind of time frame are civilians still waiting looking at?