• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

Peter H

See attached....hopefully as long as you are good medically you are good to go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 85

CTFly1

They actually turn down more on average than they select, you have really good stats. In fact many of the AD on here recently have had good stats.)

Hey Sir, the second (NRC) vote is the final hurdle prior to the FS Letter, correct? I've heard that a Pro-Rec Y was (in the majority of cases) as good as getting a FS, barring you had some sort of medical issue. When you say that they turn down more on average than they select, is that referring to the NRC vote after the Pro-Recs, or the Pro Board itself?

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
They actually turn down more on average than they select, you have really good stats. In fact many of the AD on here recently have had good stats.

The board normally has 3 people, a Senior member (O-6) and two others (generally O-3/4)

Any idea why the SNA/SWO results are out and IDC takes so long?

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
They actually turn down more on average than they select, you have really good stats. In fact many of the AD on here recently have had good stats.

The board normally has 3 people, a Senior member (O-6) and two others (generally O-3/4)
Ok and thats in reference to the second vote for FS?

CTFly1

How long after SWO results do IDW results come out? Congrats to everyone on the list so far!

As far as I understand it, the SWO board and IDC boards are completely independent of each other, and as such I don't think that there is any set correlation between their results beign released.