• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

exNavyOffRec

Well I hope I didn't need one, my packet was submitted to the board and the processor didn't say I was missing anything so I hope he was right. Is it possible for my packet to make it past the OR, the processor, and up the COC if it was missing something that important? Could this possibly break my packet?

It could have made it past the processor, the question is did anyone else catch it and kick it back

theghettodefendant

None
It could have made it past the processor, the question is did anyone else catch it and kick it back
I submitted it a few weeks ago and my OR said it went through no problem. Could it make it to the board and they decide it's missing something or would I know by now, if it's been about 3 weeks.

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
If my OR is correct there are more than enough spots for both of us.

Here's hoping! And I've not heard anything either. Waiting is rough stuff.

EDIT: One other thing, did anyone else go to MEPS and get PQ'd before submitting? My OR said that not everyone does, which I thought was weird...

SLH350

pilot

EDIT: One other thing, did anyone else go to MEPS and get PQ'd before submitting? My OR said that not everyone does, which I thought was weird...
Yup I got my PQ letter before I submitted

CTFly1

Are you sure non ad have to have a letter of intent? My OR seemed certain I didn't need one since I'm graduating in December, but now this has got me nervous he didn't know what he was talking about.

You do need it if you are AD. I sent my package with a letter of qualification (certified document saying I completed all requirements for my degree, had paid all dues, and had been assigned a conferral date) and transcript from my college (finished in August, degree conferred in October). But even that wasn't good enough. I received a reply from processing that I needed to submit transcripts with conferral dates and degree actually printed on them. I had to wait until the 18th of October to submit. After I submitted that document, I got the green light for my package.

etreddies31

I submitted my packet and I go to MEPS on Wednesday. My recruiter said that the board will still review my packet without being PQ'd. Has anyone else heard the same information?

exNavyOffRec

Hi everyone. I'm applying for the December boards as well. My ASTB scores are 6/7/7 55. I have a BS in Mathematics and graduated with a 3.42 GPA. I have submitted my packet and I will be taking my physical at MEPS on 13 November. I'm applying for SNA/NFO/SWO. Along with everyone else applying I am excited to see the outcome. I hope I get a Pilot seat. Good luck everyone!

I am surprised they didn't try to get you to go nuke

etreddies31

I am surprised they didn't try to get you to go nuke

Really? Why do you say that? The only other choice that was recommend for me to go for was SWO. It sounds like most people who want to be a pilot put SNA/NFO/SWO. Maybe that is why I was recommended to put SWO as my third choice.

exNavyOffRec

Really? Why do you say that? The only other choice that was recommend for me to go for was SWO. It sounds like most people who want to be a pilot put SNA/NFO/SWO. Maybe that is why I was recommended to put SWO as my third choice.

I say that because of your math degree and GPA, unless you went to one of those odd schools that you can get a math degree without taking a year of physics

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
I submitted my packet and I go to MEPS on Wednesday. My recruiter said that the board will still review my packet without being PQ'd. Has anyone else heard the same information?

I submitted my package mid October but didn't go to MEPS until 28 October. I'm still waiting on my PQ.