• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

exNavyOffRec

I have a quick question for active duty that are applying. How do i submit a waiver? can someone walk me through the process from start to finish please. Thank you in advance.

The type of waiver you are looking for may help in getting useful answers :)

ABF2

The type of waiver you are looking for may help in getting useful answers :)

sorry and age waiver i will be 29 and i am applying for SWO but it states you have to be commissioned before your 29th birthday and i will be commissioned while I'm 29 if selected, but not before as the instruction says.

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
sorry and age waiver i will be 29 and i am applying for SWO but it states you have to be commissioned before your 29th birthday and i will be commissioned while I'm 29 if selected, but not before as the instruction says.
Obtaining an age waiver is nothing more than or as simple as contacting the OCM (Officer Community Manager) in Millington, TN. You can find the Community Managers for each designation on the NPC website... I recommend sending an email correspondence with your intentions/desires of becoming a Commissioned Officer, your stats, and requesting them to approve an age waiver for you... If the OCM has any further questions they will typically write you back via email... Most of the time, if they think you can be an asset to there community, they will simply respond via email "your age waiver has been approved and you must be commissiond by XXX-XX-XXXX date"... Include this email correspondence within the misc. portion of your OCS package, and there you have an approved age waiver... It's simple... Good Luck...

Last edited:

tan

I had to get a waiver from the SWO OCM myself. You basically email him with your work email and ask for age waiver. He will then send you a email with a request letter for you to draft. Send it back to him once you have completed it. The whole process should take no longer than 3 days. I PM'd you his email.

IUGUY

Okay, So one of the sailors at my command has also submitted a package for i believe Supply, SWO, Intel.... anyways, she came to me freaking out today because her divo told her that she should be able to see her package on BOL under the FORMAN package link and that because she couldnt see it there her package was probaly never submitted or was shredded. I dont think either of these are the case but am looking for some clarity.. She submitted in july and hasnt heard anything back or has been able to see anything in regards to her package. She was told she was not selected supply , but I do understand her frutration... Should she have been evalutated for the other two options yet? Where could she see the results herself with out depending on the chain of command rep? Can anyone else see the status of their package on BOL? Does anyone know what the FORMAN application link is used for?

Thanks guys, we are out to sea right now so not the most reliable internet or resouces!

oh, and Happy Turkey Day!

exNavyOffRec

Okay, So one of the sailors at my command has also submitted a package for i believe Supply, SWO, Intel.... anyways, she came to me freaking out today because her divo told her that she should be able to see her package on BOL under the FORMAN package link and that because she couldnt see it there her package was probaly never submitted or was shredded. I dont think either of these are the case but am looking for some clarity.. She submitted in july and hasnt heard anything back or has been able to see anything in regards to her package. She was told she was not selected supply , but I do understand her frutration... Should she have been evalutated for the other two options yet? Where could she see the results herself with out depending on the chain of command rep? Can anyone else see the status of their package on BOL? Does anyone know what the FORMAN application link is used for?

Thanks guys, we are out to sea right now so not the most reliable internet or resouces!

Not so much shredding now as just hitting the delete button...

If she submitted in July and hasn't heard anything that means either her application didn't arrive, it was Pro X'd, or it was Pro N, she should have heard something by now as several of those boards have come and gone.

ABF2

I had to get a waiver from the SWO OCM myself. You basically email him with your work email and ask for age waiver. He will then send you a email with a request letter for you to draft. Send it back to him once you have completed it. The whole process should take no longer than 3 days. I PM'd you his email.

thanx alot

tan

Can anyone else see the status of their package on BOL? Does anyone know what the FORMAN application link is used for?

I got my package delivery confirmation from OCSquestion.navy.mil.
BOL has been down for awhile now. However, some of the options are slowly coming back online within the past 2 weeks. I have just tried FORMAN link and it is still broken. I am on watch for another 7 hours. I will let you know if anything changes.
Happy Turkey Day to you too, hope your ship have a tuckey feast at least. I kind of missed seeing one of those, my CO/XO/CMC used to serve us during Turkey day underway.

IUGUY

Not so much shredding now as just hitting the delete button...

If she submitted in July and hasn't heard anything that means either her application didn't arrive, it was Pro X'd, or it was Pro N, she should have heard something by now as several of those boards have come and gone.

Gonna sound silly on here...... What does PRO X mean? I have heard of the PRO Y and N...

Is there a way to see if her package has been seen by a board or not? Anyone she can contact to verify? Any input would be great!

Oh, and i got some good grub for Thanksgiving, the whole chiefs mess was out there, bussing tables and everything wouldnt even let us seperate ourown trash....

Defintily a treat!

Happy thanksgiving and have a another fine NAVY day!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
BOL has been down for awhile now. However, some of the options are slowly coming back online within the past 2 weeks. I have just tried FORMAN link and it is still broken. I am on watch for another 7 hours. I will let you know if anything changes.
Sounds suspiciously looks like those sites may have been built by the ACA contractors?:eek:
Oh, and i got some good grub for Thanksgiving, the whole chiefs mess was out there, bussing tables and everything wouldnt even let us seperate ourown trash....

Defintily a treat!
Good on your Chiefs IU, sometimes, it's a bit tough springin' 'em out of the 'goat locker'. Great for Crew morale underway!:)
BzB

Peter H

He everyone I just want to say good luck to those that are participating in the IDC board this upcoming week.

exNavyOffRec

Gonna sound silly on here...... What does PRO X mean? I have heard of the PRO Y and N...

Is there a way to see if her package has been seen by a board or not? Anyone she can contact to verify? Any input would be great!

Defintily a treat!

Happy thanksgiving and have a another fine NAVY day!

Pro X is when an application doesn't go to board, either the board is cancelled and they elect not to roll over the applications, or it is used if the application doesn't meet the requirements, it also used to be used if an application was submitted outside the application window.