• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current NFO surplus...

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
I heard from the boyfriend's sister of the guy who is the OIC of A-Pool (whatever the fvck that is) that Ferris passed out at 31 flavors last night. Totally true! I also heard that the sub/nuke detailer is coming into town in May, but he is only taking guys who have had PRK and he is hosting American Idol style tryouts and is taking the best 10 singers to Hollywood.
This is the worst "I heard" thread that has been spun on here in quite a while. It is entertaining, though, so keep 'em coming!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Reading this thread has convinced me that more than likely, given the different posts that seem to contradict each other that at least some of this gouge is incorrect. Consequently, I'm not going to worry too much until I get to Day 0 and find out what the passing grades are going to be.

You are wise beyond your years my friend........:D

Kycntryboy

pilot
Caution might be advised for those who are considering pursuing other communities over the SNFO seat they currently occupy. You most probably would be gambling, as redesignation into another community would require a DOR and would leave you subject to the ever-fickle needs of the Navy. Apply more salt.

Agreed, just because they're doing it today doesn't guarantee that they'll be doing it tomorrow.

Chubby

Seriously though, does it matter if the cut is 80% or 90%? Are you going to prepare differently knowing this? If so, drop your letter today because you are in the wrong profession. Don't study because you're going to get a slap on the wrist if you don't. Study because one day you're going to be in a broke-dick jet and it's up to you to not die. Don't sweat the small stuff. Just study and worry about tomorrow, quit obsessing over A-Pool babble. My $.02

Rearden

So what's broken on this jet today, Chief?
None
Seriously though, does it matter if the cut is 80% or 90%? Are you going to prepare differently knowing this? If so, drop your letter today because you are in the wrong profession. Don't study because you're going to get a slap on the wrist if you don't. Study because one day you're going to be in a broke-dick jet and it's up to you to not die. Don't sweat the small stuff. Just study and worry about tomorrow, quit obsessing over A-Pool babble. My $.02

I agree, there's a reason they make us take ground school first and learn this stuff. Not just to make up work for us.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor

Before you get the broke-dick jet you get a slightly less, yet still broke-dick single prop beauty. Just remember you always have the option, from a crouched position, to jump toward the trailing edge of the wing and pull the D ring. :eek: :D

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Before you get the broke-dick jet you get a slightly less, yet still broke-dick single prop beauty. Just remember you always have the option, from a crouched position, to jump toward the trailing edge of the wing and pull the D ring. :eek: :D

Poor SNA's who dont get to fly in the sexy T-6 (except for Vance). Us FOs were lucky enough to have that yellow/black handle between our crotch. Although it did suck when having to "adjust the goods" only to look down to see what you were tugging at :eek:

four o two

None
I heard from the boyfriend's sister of the guy who is the OIC of A-Pool (whatever the fvck that is) that Ferris passed out at 31 flavors last night. Totally true! I also heard that the sub/nuke detailer is coming into town in May, but he is only taking guys who have had PRK and he is hosting American Idol style tryouts and is taking the best 10 singers to Hollywood.
This is the worst "I heard" thread that has been spun on here in quite a while. It is entertaining, though, so keep 'em coming!
Make all the jokes you want, but I was there in the auditorium when the Intel detailer's arrival was announced.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
API ground school is a joke. The Navy is making up work for you.

With that said, the last two weeks of API might save your life.

Yeah, you can just throw all that stuff out the window. :rolleyes:

Brett