• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cross-Country Nametags

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
We had an instructor at TBS - Captain Commander.

Always wondered how it would have worked if he were a 0-4/0-5 in the Navy ...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Back in the day as an E3 I delivered some guardmail (before email was around) to a CDR at CINCPACFLT (back when it was called that)... last name of Kirk. I had the terminity to ask, "Sir, when do you make Captain?" with a big shit eating grin on my face. He sighed, and told me "get out of my office"... :D

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Back in the day as an E3 I delivered some guardmail (before email was around) to a CDR at CINCPACFLT (back when it was called that)... last name of Kirk. I had the terminity to ask, "Sir, when do you make Captain?" with a big shit eating grin on my face. He sighed, and told me "get out of my office"... :D

I've been dying to meet a Captain Crunch, USN or USMC... He's gotta exist somewhere...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I've been dying to meet a Captain Crunch, USN or USMC... He's gotta exist somewhere...

You're lookin' at him --- CAPT CRUNCH, USN --- at least that was the flight suit name tag that showed up in my mailbox 24 hours after I started an engine w/ a resultant uncommanded wing spread onto two adjoining birds -- thus performing the mind-numbing feat of minor-crunching 3 birds in one fell swoop. :D

I almost became an enemy 'ace" without even leaving the flight deck.....

The moral of the story: there are those who have and those who will ... :)

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
You're lookin' at him --- CAPT CRUNCH, USN --- at least that was the flight suit name tag that showed up in my mailbox 24 hours after I started an engine w/ a resultant uncommanded wing spread onto two adjoining birds -- thus performing the mind-numbing feat of minor-crunching 3 birds in one fell swoop. :D

I almost became an enemy 'ace" without even leaving the flight deck.....

The moral of the story: there are those who have and those who will ... :)

And AWs all over ought to meet one day!

Semper Jump Jet

Ninja smoke...POOF.
pilot
Flash said:
I am aware of that, but think there are a lot worse ones out there than some random guy who has a MySpace page and some vids on the internets. Just thought it was a bit much, but as Bunk22 pointed out, it is not our fight.

Yeah, this investigation seems over the top. Maybe he was drinking when he made it. I've been lots of things when I'm drunk: Race car driver, Dolphin trainer, Secret agent, Movie producer... and I don't even know what a movie producer DOES.

phrogpilot73

Yeah, this investigation seems over the top. Maybe he was drinking when he made it. I've been lots of things when I'm drunk: Race car driver, Dolphin trainer, Secret agent, Movie producer... and I don't even know what a movie producer DOES.
I was once an editor for "Stuff" magazine... I guess I played the part well, the chick I was working on all night gave me her business card (she worked for Coors), not her number when she left...