• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cross-Country Nametags

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Primary you do one. As far as you can go in three legs to get there. From corpus this means San diego, Chicago, things along that radius. Don't know about Whiting.

For advanced it depends on what you're flying I guess. Jets you seem to get 3 that I know of. RI's, AN's, and IR's I think they go with. All instrument stuff. Don't ask me how far you can go I haven't gotten to fly one yet. Christmas took one of my XC's away. But it seems like people go out to DC from Kingsville. Vegas is always popular...

Unfortunately, it's not that simple anymore. You can go as far as you want, as long as you're back w/in 72 hours of your Daily.

montellv

Professional Badguy
pilot
Nick Papagorgio (ala Vegas Vacation) especially effective during a Vegas det

Also Wes Mantooth..."Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!"

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
McLovin?
mclovin1.jpg

-ea6bflyr ;)

thebluto

pilot
None
Jack Imhoff (which I discovered there is a guy with that name)
Dick Schwab

and in our squadron, everyone decided to get a name tag that was synonymous with "Dick Koozie" - which became Dick Cousy - everyone was asked if they were all brothers

Among the nametags were:
Chubby Cousy
Wang Cousy
Hawg Cousy
Shaft Cousy

corvettetimmy

Not aviation, but when I was in nuke school my friends name badge read

"Richard William Johnson" ... . That was his real name too:D
DICK WILLY .. DICK