• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cross-Country Nametags

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Yeah, this investigation seems over the top. Maybe he was drinking when he made it. I've been lots of things when I'm drunk: Race car driver, Dolphin trainer, Secret agent, Movie producer... and I don't even know what a movie producer DOES.

I'm always a plumber when I'm drunk. That way I can tell chicks I lay pipe for a living....it never works :eek:

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I'm a bus driver ... it also works.

When "they" inquire further and the dots don't connect -- I tell 'em my main route is from SEA/HNL-Tokyo. That messes 'em up .... :)

Lawman

None
Im an architect.

But thats only what I do to pay the bills. It distracts me from my real passion, I work with retards.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Yeah, this investigation seems over the top. Maybe he was drinking when he made it. I've been lots of things when I'm drunk: Race car driver, Dolphin trainer, Secret agent, Movie producer... and I don't even know what a movie producer DOES.

If I'm not the Godfather of All Knowledge, I'm an unbeatable Jenga Grand Champion. Seriously, apparently I can play a perfect game of jenga drunk for some reason.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Traveling hotel shower curtain salesman, I sell the curtains my associate sells the rings. Have also been Mike Rand, and my associate Chris McNally. We travel the country looking for new roads to map. Also was a student massage therapist; that worked pretty freaking awesome.