• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

taxi1

pilot
The virus transmits from piehole to piehole. You'd have to be a moron not to understand that anything that interferes with that flow interferes with transmission. Duh.

Hey, the new ivermectim/hydroxycloriquine is out. This will be the magical fix you Covid huggers been waiting for.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
The virus transmits from piehole to piehole. You'd have to be a moron not to understand that anything that interferes with that flow interferes with transmission. Duh.

Hey, the new ivermectim/hydroxycloriquine is out. This will be the magical fix you Covid huggers been waiting for.

View attachment 33829
It transmits from pie hole to pie hole. Strapping a piece of cloth to your pie hole to breathe around is only useful for virtue signaling and appeasing sheeple. Obvious exceptions are close quarters situations where flinging spit at each other is actually possible like at a dentist appointment. Masks there stop spit particles, but that isn’t remotely a threat to the general population in stores, offices, etc unless we’re reliving the Seinfeld close talker episode.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
I heard a stat the other day that said some crazy number of far-left and far-right Facebook pages and websites are run by Russian and CHICAP troll farms…

The more I read this thread the more I am convinced that we are witnessing several troll accounts locked in a perpetual feedback loop.

Don’t stop, comrades. It’s entertaining as hell!

taxi1

pilot
Following the “settled science”. Isn’t that right, Professor @taxi1?

If you are getting together with others who don't live in the same household the county says you should mask up regardless of vaccination status.

Well...duh, that's a no-brainer.

The best thing you can do at home is open the windows and let the air flow through. Or sit out back. Ventilation is king.

taxi1

pilot
I heard a stat the other day that said some crazy number of far-left and far-right Facebook pages and websites are run by Russian and CHICAP troll farms…

The more I read this thread the more I am convinced that we are witnessing several troll accounts locked in a perpetual feedback loop.

Don’t stop, comrades. It’s entertaining as hell!
The vaccine sure makes it easier to find my keys, there's no denying. Says the expert witness invited to speak by guess which party.

SlickAg

pilot
If you are getting together with others who don't live in the same household the county says you should mask up regardless of vaccination status.

Well...duh, that's a no-brainer.

The best thing you can do at home is open the windows and let the air flow through. Or sit out back. Ventilation is king.
So mask mandates should be in effect ANY time that you’re potentially going to be in, on, near, or around non-household members, REGARDLESS of vaccination status, right? At work, restaurants, bars, sporting events, stores, malls, cars, etc.

Do you not see the logical fallacy of your argument? Also, who’s going to enforce this law? An army of Karens? Nancy Pelosi? The police in northern California won’t even respond to any non-violent crime in the area, so all of a sudden they’re going to dispatch officers to private residences on suspicion of individuals inside not complying with the indoor mask mandate? Give me a break. This is virtue signaling, plain and simple. I’m not surprised at all that you think this is sound public health and law enforcement policy. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it’s not Santa Claus who’ll be eating the cookies you’re leaving out for him next month.

Last edited:

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
you Covid huggers

If anyone is hugging COVID it's you. You just don't want to let go. If you COVID huggers would let go then life would be back to normal without the constant fear mongering, restrictions and mandates for a pandemic that was over last year.

However sheepeople like you will just keep believing in having your choices ignored, rights restricted and economy killed by these stupid COVID hugging policies for the false sense of security it gives you from your imaginary boogieman.

taxi1

pilot
Do you not see the logical fallacy of your argument?
I’m not arguing for in-house mask mandates, which aren’t going to be enforced anyway. I don’t live in Santa Rosa, so my panties are bunched like yours are, as you digest your daily dose of on-line right wing rage machine.

I am saying that bringing a bunch of non-family members into your home is no different than meeting up with them at not-your-home. Your home doesn’t magically protect you.

Does that not make sense to you? Probably not.

taxi1

pilot
If you COVID huggers would let go then life would be back to normal
The only reason we are still facing this completely preventable (now) shitstorm is because the low uptake of the vaccine. I know you were smart enough to get it, you should spend more effort convincing your ideological brethren to do the same so we can put this in the rear view mirror.

I’m still waiting on someone who is respected on the right to grow a pair and come out and advocate for the vaccine. They’ll get booed of course, like the guy who lost the last election, so it’ll take some courage.

Any ideas?

SlickAg

pilot
I’m not arguing for in-house mask mandates, which aren’t going to be enforced anyway. I don’t live in Santa Rosa, so my panties are bunched like yours are, as you digest your daily dose of on-line right wing rage machine.

I am saying that bringing a bunch of non-family members into your home is no different than meeting up with them at not-your-home. Your home doesn’t magically protect you.

Does that not make sense to you? Probably not.
If it’s not going to be enforced, why even have the law on the books?

I don’t wear masks at my home or in my private life. Or my navy life, anymore, for that matter (until they change their dumb rules, again). My wife doesn’t wear a mask, and neither do my kids, at school or otherwise. There’s some virtue signalers that still wear theirs at the store or walking to their table at the restaurant. If they were actually afraid enough to think they’d be risking life and limb...why would you risk going out in public unnecessarily?

Does that make sense to you? Probably not.

Oh, and my panties aren’t bunched at all. What’s troubling for me is that you think an article calling out such an idiotic failure of a policy is an instrument of a right wing rage machine. Clearly, you’ve still got some pretty serious TDS. You should seek help.

This thread is mainly amusing for me (and I’m pretty sure everyone else) to see how you, and others like you, fail to see how wrong your overlords have gotten it these past 600+ days.

“Settled science.” Ell Oh Ell. I’m sure this meme isn’t too far off the mark, either.