• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Hair Warrior

Contributor
It’s settled science
It was “settled science” for 30+ years that daily low dose aspirin prevented heart disease and attacks. Oh wait, no that’s no longer settled. Huh. Imagine that. I think I railed against “settled science” about 100 pages ago. Why are you perpetuating that oxymoron?

Last edited:

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
It was “settled science” for 30+ years that daily low dose aspirin prevented heart disease and attacks. Oh wait, no that’s no longer settled. Huh. Imagine that. I think I railed against “settled science” about 100 pages ago. Why are you perpetuating that oxymoron?

How dare you provide scientific evidence to debunk claims! Don't you know that science is supposed to be rigidly dogmatic and can never change?

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
It’s such settled science that he still has yet to actually post a single study proving masks work!

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Wow and they all tested negative. " Northern Territory police say they don't believe three teenagers who allegedly absconded from Darwin's Howard Springs COVID-19 quarantine facility this morning came into contact with members of the community............NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner confirmed the teenagers, aged 15, 16 and 17, tested negative for the virus yesterday."

Hair Warrior

Contributor