• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I thought for a minute and genuinely couldn't figure this out. Do you mind elaborating on this perspective?
Vaccinated folks have few if any restrictions in most locales, and not much to worry about re. serious illness or death from COVID. They don't have to worry about pending vax orders that may put their job on the line, or hassle with very frequent testing to waive the vax. I have to say, a vaccinated person seems more carefree than an unvaccinated person. The unvaccinated has to, or should, wear a mask. If they are looking at the residents of ICUs and morgues, and have anything close to a comorbidity, they have to be more concerned than the vaccinated. And, not unlike smokers, the unvaccinated are being singled out for special attention, procedures, penalties and fees. Those with a vaccination are free of those hassles as well.

Like I said, my perspective.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Where did you come up with vaccination from that
The picture. The text in the bubbles are commentary on the picture. I am considering the picture and imagining an alternative commentary. Let's not take it so serious. It is a stupid meme.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
The picture. The text in the bubbles are commentary on the picture. I am considering the picture and imagining an alternative commentary. Let's not take it so serious. It is a stupid meme.
If figured maybe you were joking but unfortunately you seem all in on the us versus them narrative which is disappointing. Almost as disappointing as the mask idiocy.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If figured maybe you were joking but unfortunately you seem all in on the us versus them narrative which is disappointing. Almost as disappointing as the mask idiocy.
I am joking as in it's a meme. I don't communicate anything seriously in a meme. On the other hand, I think all the observations in my post offering clarification were accurate. If I am as clear as I can be, and you take it for something it isn't, I can't help you.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
I'm throwing the challenge flag. How, as a "scientist", does this guy sound like someone that works at Best Buy? He can't even clearly explain how the vaccine or antibodies work, "not just the outside portion, but the inside portion..."

I see that he deleted his LinkedIn profile, but anyone can create a LinkedIn profile and make it say whatever they want. There is no one checking legitimacy of people's claims of employment on LinkedIn.

robav8r

None
Contributor
I'm throwing the challenge flag. How, as a "scientist", does this guy sound like someone that works at Best Buy? He can't even clearly explain how the vaccine or antibodies work, "not just the outside portion, but the inside portion..."
I see that he deleted his LinkedIn profile, but anyone can create a LinkedIn profile and make it say whatever they want. There is no one checking legitimacy of people's claims of employment on LinkedIn.
Well, he's clearly having a cocktail or two . . . . :)

taxi1

pilot
@taxi1 You obviously relate to those in the cage…

View attachment 32828
Dumb

With my vax "get out of ICU free" card I have total freedom. Same as you, since you're vaccinated too.

The unvaccinated are like those penguins gathered at the cliff edge looking at the leopard seal waiting. Sure the odds are good...

Except for the stupid fat penguins. They just jump right in. Yum.