• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corvette ZR1

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Didn't change the compression and no cooler. Inlet temps don't get real high due to the location of the turbo. It's the STS rear mounted system. The turbo is by the back right tire. I'm using meth instead of an intercooler more as a safety feature rather than for power.

Roger, yeah that makes sense

Redux

KRC performance is doing my rebuild. Marty (the owner) is doing Shaq's turbo charger and the king of UAE's turbo challenger. The pistons are Ross and run about $1200 for all 10. The build itself is around $4500. Of course mine cost more due to problems. The turbo got damaged when the piston let go and the block had to be bored out and a cam shaft bearing added. We had to get the guys who do the viper engines for offshore racing boats to do that part. Here is a pic of the engine. This is the left side 1,3,5,7,9 (can't see).

Is that a ring sticking out or my imagination? :(