• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corpus Primary

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yeah! Screw your ping pong tables! I smoked outside the flight doc's window! So what! I got used to their yelling! Figure 8 from the linemen means dance the macarena, not fire! Yeah!

Really? I always thought that the signal from the PC for fire was when he was running away.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Really? I always thought that the signal from the PC for fire was when he was running away.

yup that too, thats why my dogtag chain is permanently burned into my neck...i just couldnt realize why it was so damned hot...

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Yeah! Screw your ping pong tables!

Speaking of...whoever stole the new package of ping pong balls out of the student ready room after just 3 or 4 days of them being put there is a piece of shit.

Can't have anything nice...

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Speaking of...whoever stole the new package of ping pong balls out of the student ready room after just 3 or 4 days of them being put there is a piece of shit.

Can't have anything nice...

Use your time to study EPs.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Speaking of which, I haven't been issued half the pubs I should have been. Trying to keep a Persian down....

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Haha, all due respect, Sir, the commodore brought the ping pong table in there to HELP us with our EP's. ...something about distraction :D

The Commodore is also a Santa Claus. If you come to the brief with solid knowledge, then no one will say anything about how you spend your time in or out of the squadron. However, if you're seen playing ping pong and then miss an EP during a brief, don't expect any sympathy from the instructors. Word travels fast.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
The Commodore is also a Santa Claus. If you come to the brief with solid knowledge, then no one will say anything about how you spend your time in or out of the squadron. However, if you're seen playing ping pong and then miss an EP during a brief, don't expect any sympathy from the instructors. Word travels fast.

Wow, I miss primary.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
No one misses primary. ;)

Speaking of which, at my apartment complex I notice all the guys headed back to their room look like they went to work and forgot to use the lube.

I'm still pretty bright-eyed and bushy tailed at the moment, I was wondering typically what part of primary will I lose my smile and start to look like a zombie?

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Speaking of which, at my apartment complex I notice all the guys headed back to their room look like they went to work and forgot to use the lube.

I'm still pretty bright-eyed and bushy tailed at the moment, I was wondering typically what part of primary will I lose my smile and start to look like a zombie?

RI ground school and sims. Everything else is fun provided you're properly prepared.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Early stage Fams can be a kick in the junk, too, even if you're prepared. It's just a lot of info to absorb initially. Like RC said, though, come prepared and it's still fun...or at least I thought so.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
The 4200 block sucks balls. And yeah, RI ground school blows too. It wouldn't be half as bad without those completely useless CAIs.