• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Conway's Crackdown

SMILE4BULLETS

it basically looks like you put your hand on your head and said, in a motivated tone, "I want everything around this shaved."

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
it basically looks like you put your hand on your head and said, in a motivated tone, "I want everything around this shaved."

you meant thats not how everyone gets their hair cut? damn...

kidding aside, I agree, my main question though is whether there will be a window for Marines with horseshoes and the like to grow out their hair or if its a shave all and work from scratch?

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Select West Coast, any questions?

Exactly. Low regs and flip flops for all my friends.

Now, if I could only find that old SemperToons that showed two guys standing around and one telling the other "someone forgot their wings today, guess you won't be putting your hands in your pockets" or something to that effect. Classic.

I don't see a need for a reg against the horseshoe. If you want to look that dumb, more power to you.