• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

commissioning physical?

boobcheese

Alright Steve, sorry I took a shot at SWOs (albeit nuke SWOs). You can now feel free take your tampon out and go about your business.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Alright Steve, sorry I took a shot at SWOs (albeit nuke SWOs). You can now feel free take your tampon out and go about your business.
Typical liberal. When cornered, they turn to personal attacks because when it comes down to it, they know that what they spew makes no logical sense.

boobcheese

Typical liberal. When cornered, they turn to personal attacks because when it comes down to it, they know that what they spew makes no logical sense.

Reread my posts. I think its pretty obvious I was making a joke. As to me turning to personal attacks because my posts make no logical sense, well, pull your SWO pin out of your a$$ and lighten up.

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Reread my posts. I think its pretty obvious I was making a joke. As to me turning to personal attacks because my posts make no logical sense, well, pull your SWO pin out of your a$$ and lighten up.
What is obvious is that you were talking out your ass and now you can't even man up to admit it.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
SWOs are not mandated to get a commissioning physical. You need to get a physical if you want to go to flight school, nuke, EOD or SEALs.

Read your own post.

Surface Warfare Officers are not required to get a commissioning physical.

I feel like A4s, because I weep for the future.

boobcheese

What is obvious is that you were talking out your ass and now you can't even man up to admit it.

Whats obvious is you can't take a joke and you are intent on getting the last word. Why don't you do us both a favor and take one more shot at me then lock the thread.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Whats obvious is you can't take a joke and you are intent on getting the last word. Why don't you do us both a favor and take one more shot at me then lock the thread.

Why does he have to get the last word? Can I have the last word?

Well, I guess not because I can't lock threads.

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Why don't you do us both a favor and take one more shot at me then lock the thread.
And keep others from enjoying the comedic relief you've offered tonight? That would be selfish on my part.

nrotcbruin

Read your own post.

Surface Warfare Officers are not required to get a commissioning physical.

I feel like A4s, because I weep for the future.

I know you are trying to point out, but I was intending to say those service selected to go SWO, plus we are on the topic of commissioning physicalsand not talking about those already commissioned...chill out dude and don't get so worked up over the details...

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well I'm glad you've finally acknowledged it was a joke.:D
Who said I was acknowledging your "joke"? I was merely commententing on the entertainment you provided AFTER you initial "joke."

nrotcbruin said:
I know you are trying to point out, but I was intending to say those service selected to go SWO, plus we are on the topic of commissioning physicalsand not talking about those already commissioned...chill out dude and don't get so worked up over the details...
Chill out dude? Are you serious? Let's see....Midn vs. commissioned officer, winged aviator at that. Would you talk to your class advisor like that? No, you probably wouldn't and if you did, you should probably consider a different career.

As for your initial commentary, what makes you think those people going SWO don't need a commissioning physical. You do realize you can be completely disqualified for all unrestricted line designators, right?

Here's a picture of what happens when someone forgot to "get worked up over the details." [picture compliments of Hey Joe]

hornetonfirecq5.jpg

nrotcbruin

Who said I was acknowledging your "joke"? I was merely commententing on the entertainment you provided AFTER you initial "joke."

Chill out dude? Are you serious? Let's see....Midn vs. commissioned officer, winged aviator at that. Would you talk to your class advisor like that? No, you probably wouldn't and if you did, you should probably consider a different career.

As for your initial commentary, what makes you think those people going SWO don't need a commissioning physical. You do realize you can be completely disqualified for all unrestricted line designators, right?

Here's a picture of what happens when someone forgot to "get worked up over the details." [picture compliments of Hey Joe]

hornetonfirecq5.jpg

Alright, now knowing that HH-60H is a commissioned officer, I apologize for disrespecting him in any way and yes I agree with your point taken about talking to him like I did.

And I will also recant about seniors selected for 1160 not needing a physical. The only reason I said that initially was because none of the seniors that commissioned did a commissioning physical, and as I think about it I don't know why that happened. After reading a few documents, I have to admit that I was wrong, and, in fact those seniors going SWO do indeed need a physical to determine whether one is in fact physically qualified to go URL.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Alright, now knowing that HH-60H is a commissioned officer, I apologize for disrespecting him in any way and yes I agree with your point taken about talking to him like I did.

No harm done, but I think it would be reasonable to assume that if someone has a set of wings or other warfare pin below their name, they were a commissioned officer, at least at one time.