• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chinese Aviation Developments

GroundPounder

Your link just goes to page 1 of this thread. If I was the lady reading the names though, I'd have immediately caught on and stopped and said this must be a prank.

Why were the Japanese teens hooting and laughing?
Fixed the link, thanks.

They were laughing, joking around, taking selfies and such. It was like they were standing in front of some tourist attraction, that was the funniest thing they had ever seen.

It was obviously disrespectful, but I could not tell you what they were actually saying. Like I said, had there not been a language barrier, I was planning on telling them to be respectful of the space they were in. They looked to be in their late teens, to early 20s.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Your link just goes to page 1 of this thread. If I was the lady reading the names though, I'd have immediately caught on and stopped and said this must be a prank.

Why were the Japanese teens hooting and laughing?
The Japanese kids were probably better behaved.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
The Japanese kids were the ones being disrespectful. They were the ones laughing, joking, and taking selfies in front of the airplane like it was roadside attraction.
That's disappointing, Then again they have a whole different outlook on why that airplane is a museum piece than we do.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here are the clearest photos yet of the PRC's type 003 aircraft carrier CNS Fujian (CV-18). Conventionally-powered and about the size of the later USN CVs: perhaps 80,000-plus tons full-load displacement. Electromagnetic catapults. Their J-35 strike fighter is still in test, but speculation is that initially the air wing will include catapult-capable modified J-15 Flankers.

Magnets don't work when wet, don't they know that?

number9

Contributor
Magnets don't work when wet, don't they know that?
nGMrD.gif