• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chafing while runnning.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
MB,

I suggest going out and getting you a pair of compression shorts and a compression shirt, Under Armour makes good ones. Wear those under your PT gear and you'll be chafe free.

badger16

None
[threadjack]

Ya know....whenever I hear or read this, I always wonder how they know what ass tastes like.......:eek:

[/threadjack]

...Well played sir, well played. All I can tell you is it was a late night at the bars and she promised me breakfast in the morning. :D

BoaisyJon

Point of parliamentary procedure!
Why am I not surprised to see you posting this...A perfectly good morning, kicking off my ride, I turn the corner and what do I see....

fat-guy.jpg

:D ;)

I've always had luck with Gold Bond or talcum powder...I also am a mortorcyclist...and there is a motorcycle specific product called Monkey Butt of all things, which is supposed to be good for this same thing. Maybe try to find that.

^^^^
couldn't resist....:D

side note....I met this fat dude at a Notre Dame game. Sorry for the threadjack.
l_752a5c6a6355897536fa6dc8b5805022.jpg

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If that's you, you look shitfaced. You and your obese friend.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The ubiquitious Bidet (at least overseas)

RUN FASTER!!!

A4s, is that some form of bidet that my uncultured keester has not experienced?

And if FlyFastNow (my landlord) is reading, can you install one?

You need to get out of the country more as you will likely find these in most hotels OCONUS....guess they never really caught on in States

As nuggets, we marveled at them in our first admin overseas although I think it was used for everything but what it was intended for (like the second sink in the JO bunkroom).

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
MB,

I suggest going out and getting you a pair of compression shorts and a compression shirt, Under Armour makes good ones. Wear those under your PT gear and you'll be chafe free.

Absolutely. If you're running in boxer shorts you're just asking for a chapped ass and a raw scrote.