• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chafing while runnning.

MasterBates

Now that it is warm enough (in corpus) that I sweat profusley when I run, I am having a massive chafing issue.

I've been wearing boxer briefs, which prevent the leg chafing. I'm good here..

HOWEVER.. I am currently suffering a bad case of MonkeyButt(tm). As in painful to walk, and I am standing up typing this.

Any cures for this.. Other than losing 30 lb by tomorrow?

MasterBates

When your ass looks like one of those red butted monkeys at the zoo...

Common in enduro and Motocross racing when it is wet out..

Picture1.gif

Birdman

Now that it is warm enough (in corpus) that I sweat profusley when I run, I am having a massive chafing issue.

HOWEVER.. I am currently suffering a bad case of MonkeyButt(tm). As in painful to walk, and I am standing up typing this.

baby powder works for the ball burn or leg chafing. Never have had ass chafing issues...

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor

Why am I not surprised to see you posting this...A perfectly good morning, kicking off my ride, I turn the corner and what do I see....

fat-guy.jpg

:D ;)

I've always had luck with Gold Bond or talcum powder...I also am a mortorcyclist...and there is a motorcycle specific product called Monkey Butt of all things, which is supposed to be good for this same thing. Maybe try to find that.

^^^^
couldn't resist....:D
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/donovanfranko/fat-guy.jpg

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Goldbond Extra strength. I'm running the first ever Georgia ING marathon tommorrow and I have some standing by already. Wish me luck... Im starting 300 something out of a crowd of 15-20,000...:eek:

MasterBates

RUN FASTER!!!

A4s, is that some form of bidet that my uncultured keester has not experienced?

And if FlyFastNow (my landlord) is reading, can you install one?