• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can an Apache fly inverted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Big Words...nothing to back it up...

YourGirlsNext said:
I have read many of the posts on this so called Naval Aviation website and it seems to me that The wanna bees, NROTC clowns, BDCPers, API and stash Enswines talk the most **** to each other. Meanwhile, not one of them has flown a graded event. Everyone talks like they are an expert on flying and yet none of them have a clue. Most of them have a fighter jet icon on thier profile. Anyone find that funny? Know your place and act accordingly.
Do not criticize another guy for asking a question when you are no more a real pilot than Snoopy.

Tell us more words of wisdom....like who you are. Anonymously slamming entire groups of people shows very little spine in my book. How do you stand up?

Probably just a pre-pubescent kid with a PC. 'Nuff said.

slug4xl.jpg

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
...as yourgirlsnext joins the ranks of clux4, akafeldman, tango1, crash2 and others who are ridiculed wherever they go.

Status
Not open for further replies.