• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can an Apache fly inverted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
That movie kicked ass. Roy Scheider is awesome in that. Remember the TV show spinoff? Less cool.

Brett

Airwolf > Blue Thunder

It even had a cooler theme song.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
This is great!!! 2 fixed wing weenies, arguing over which helo is better! THERE IS HOPE FOR ALL!

Seriously, I honestly don't believe that anyone on this site minds answering questions. That being said, please do your part. Do a search, sanity check, reality check... and most importantly, is the question even relevant to Naval Aviation or in some cases just relevant to the military. Now, how do I get jets, how do I get out of helos, am I good enough, will I really get to roll like Maverick in my Chokers... are really questions that people like to see.

NOSWO

Naval Aviator, MH-60S Knighthawk
squeeze said:
Airwolf > Blue Thunder

It even had a cooler theme song.

Is it wrong that I have made power point presentations to that theme song?

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
bch said:
This is great!!! 2 fixed wing weenies, arguing over which helo is better! THERE IS HOPE FOR ALL!

at least we don't dress like this:
10102164.jpg

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh Wow as a kid I thought the Airwolf suits were cool but then again I ddi have parachute pants so maybe in hindsight not

rare21

pilot
Contributor
i liked airwolf but not as much as Transformers and Dukes of Hazzard...but good God! Ernest Borgnine was on the show?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If I were Jan-Michael Vincent, I would have killed myself too after having worn a flight suit like that.

Brett

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Airwolf was by far a superior show to Blue Thunder (however short it was). I just liked the look of Airwolf better, much sexier aircraft. And it had jets that made it go mach 1, sooooo cool! I wish my plane had jets that made it go mach 1 :(

edit: i can't believe i just posted that...

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
PropStop said:
Airwolf was by far a superior show to Blue Thunder (however short it was). I just liked the look of Airwolf better, much sexier aircraft. And it had jets that made it go mach 1, sooooo cool! I wish my plane had jets that made it go mach 1 :(

edit: i can't believe i just posted that...

You mean like "After-Props"

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
skidkid said:
You mean like "After-Props"

I'll go 50-50 with you on this invention - we'll make millions, the military will buy anything (have you SEEN NMCI?!)

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
My uncle knows a guy that lived in a town one away from mine and he ate some pop rocks and drank a six pack of cola and his stomach blew up when he was flying inverted in an Apache, so it has to be true.

Reactions: bch
Status
Not open for further replies.