• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

efn1221

Let me share the stress. I'm a prior and turn 29 in December. I have to get out of here before Sept 21. I turned my med package in with my regular package. Security clearance is still active. PRT on Thursday. What else is there?

SWOHopeful

Where is my call... I called my recruiter last night (he was at dinner with his family) and he said he was checking everyday and would call me as soon as he has the results...tic toc

shark505

Where is my call... I called my recruiter last night (he was at dinner with his family) and he said he was checking everyday and would call me as soon as he has the results...tic toc

I'd just call him man, you've been around awhile and definitely played enough of the hurry up and wait game...seems like a good month to app...good luck!

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
My OR is on vacation until monday. It's the first vacation he's had since arriving at NRD Denver 2 years ago, so I can't blame him.

Oh well, I can wait until monday. I've made it 9 months, an extra few days won't hurt.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
My OR is on vacation until monday. It's the first vacation he's had since arriving at NRD Denver 2 years ago, so I can't blame him.

Oh well, I can wait until monday. I've made it 9 months, an extra few days won't hurt.

That's discipline right there.

Good luck man and best to those currently in the mix.

CUPike11

None
Contributor
Pill_Hacker said:
Call the OPO.

Nah. My OR said he'd try to check tomorrow while he's on leave. If he doesn't find anything tomorrow, i'm not in any hurry to find out.

Calling 1000 different people isn't going to change my status whatever it is currently, so I can wait until monday.

I'm being told to just wait, so I will do that. I'm not worried.

If i get a Pro-rec, awesome and I'll celebrate, but if not, then I'll back up and reapply. Not a big deal. Good things will come to those who wait.

CUPike11

None
Contributor
That very well may be my next avatar. :icon_lol:

I'm gonna go get a Colt 45 and some Mickeys for tonight after my workout.

Viashino684

Final Select SNA
PRO REC FOR SNA AND FO!!!
I can't describe the feeling!!!
FLY NAVY!

Congratulations!

Maybe I will see some of you guys at OCS if we all have the same class dates. As of right now i talked to my recruiter again today, i gotta dep in sometime soon, get my med records from the AF to the navy, and fill out the last of the security clearance extras i guess. On top of that my recruiter told me the earliest i could head to meps to swear the oath and all that was october first.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Congrats to all thus far! I couldn't sleep I was so pumped.

It'd be nice to see if any of us get placed in the same OCS class as well.

millerjd

Stayin' alive
Got the call, Pro-Rec'd first choice -- NFO! IW/Intel are second and third respectively, but wont hear about those for awhile.

efn1221

Does anyone know what happens if you are pro-req SNA and have to get to OCS by a certain date? I have to commission by my 29th bday which is 21 Dec. I've noticed it takes months to get a class date. Will I lose my slot?