• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Probably a good chance we will be classing up together...get your snow shoes ready.

Sounds good to me! I've lived in the snow my entire life, so its nothing new for me. And I've been training inside my gym, running laps around the bball court (as I heard you do at OCS during the PFA when its too cold) to workout.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Well today has been fun.

I just came back from having an interview for my clearance and got the call that I am FS SNA for the 24 Jan OCS Class...

SWO, you beat me to it by 3 weeks, so I'll see you there...

Getaway, hope to see you there soon with us man....keep going bro!

SWOHopeful

Well today has been fun.

I just came back from having an interview for my clearance and got the call that I am FS SNA for the 24 Jan OCS Class...

SWO, you beat me to it by 3 weeks, so I'll see you there...

Getaway, hope to see you there soon with us man....keep going bro!

Yessir!! Man, I still don't have an interview request for my clearance...surprises me since it's been open for so long...oh well

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Congrats on the FS to both of you. Hopefully I can make it in with a few of those left from the August 2009 boards.

Talked with San Diego yesterday. I was instructed to give them a call next Thursday when they should have their work completed.

Fingers crossed and with a little bit of luck...

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
San Diego should have some definitive word come 08JAN. Things are looking positive but I don't want to put the cart before the horse here. Pending that measurement checks, my vision acruity (SP?) would permit me to pursue both SNA and SNFO.

Hope things are going well with you and you are enjoying the holiday and liberty. I will be in touch as soon as I know something.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
GOT APPROVED FROM THE REFRACTIVE SURGERY CENTER!!!

Next comes to get the results signed off by NAMI and an age waiver. The big hurdle is cleared.

Feels good but holding back (clearly evident)!!!