• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

dae05

Congrats to the one's selected so far....my recruiter is out of the office today....yet another day....good luck to the rest of you waiting to find out

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
Just called my recruiter....aaaaand he still has no results...and said he isn't expecting them until Friday. I know this happens every month, but I can't figure out why some districts get their results so much faster than others.

SWOHopeful

Just called my recruiter....aaaaand he still has no results...and said he isn't expecting them until Friday. I know this happens every month, but I can't figure out why some districts get their results so much faster than others.

No the even greater mystery is when you're at one board, and then you find out that you weren't even reviewed. Everything is more perplexing because not even the recruiter can tell you why you weren't seen board after board. Then yes, the board results start coming out and everyone and their mothers know but your recruiting office. A very frustrating process, but in the end it 'might' workout for you. Hang in theree