• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

SWOHopeful

So I just found out that my MEPS documents were not loaded up to my final paperwork. They're going to request my documenets now and send them off. So another delay in the system. Makes me wish I called last week to ask about my final documents instead of giving them time... What makes it worse is that my recruiter is basically gone now that he's transferring to command school! Sigh, I'm basically going to have to stay on top of everything to make sure I get an OCS class date "hopefully" by the end of October.

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
August Pro Rec, wow, congrats! I'm glad all of that came through so quickly..you must have done your PRT and MEPS in a hurry. Have some fun and see you out there!

AGonxAV8R

HAMPS
pilot
I did MEPS about a year ago. I even had to get a form redone as it was too old. I did my PRT a week or so after being Pro Rec. I got in so quick because I turn 27 early next year.

AGonxAV8R

HAMPS
pilot
I am almost to OCS.... I am making a scale for the night in NJ, staying with family. Making the 3.5 HR final drive in the early AM.....

Viashino684

Final Select SNA
Hey guys just wanted to spread some good news. I got an email today from my OR saying my final selection letter is being routed for signature and my ocs class date, is that random December 6th class date. Hopefully the Marines will be nice enough to let a christmas break :) ( or do they always?)

SWOHopeful

So we are waiting on the doctor at meps to sign off on my physical request. Then they will upload it and the final "true" waiting begins!

PJ81

FS SNA
So what's everyone's status?

Had an email conversation with my recruiter yesterday. Though my final select hasn't come through he wants me to come in on the 27th to swear in, so I guess he anticipates it coming through before then. I've heard others go through something like that so I guess it's kind of normal.