• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

PJ81

FS SNA
when were your final docs submitted (meps/prt)?

I don't remember the exact date, but I did my PRT the week before apps were due (25 JUL), and MEPS was done a lot further back then that since I had previously been up for BDCP, but I don't know when it was submitted this time round.

SWOHopeful

Just got off the phone with my OR. He says I'm in the 6 DEC class, the first I've heard of any December class. FS is there or something he says, he just can't access it yet.

DEC 6? Are you sure about this class date? That would be like 2 weeks at OCS, and then you would go home for a couple of weeks. Interesting news though...

Viashino684

Final Select SNA
talked to my OR today and he still has no word on my FS letter :( grats on getting your class date. Im still hoping for that november 22nd class date!

PJ81

FS SNA
DEC 6? Are you sure about this class date? That would be like 2 weeks at OCS, and then you would go home for a couple of weeks. Interesting news though...

Yeah, I'm surprised as well. The first thing my recruiter said was that I'd only be there for two weeks before the winter break. He seems pretty sure of this date. I do know things can and do change, so I will stay flexible.

AGonxAV8R

HAMPS
pilot
Congrats PJ......! This socalled winter break is whats killing me right now...! I dont need no stinking winter break... Hahaha!

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Yeah, I'm surprised as well. The first thing my recruiter said was that I'd only be there for two weeks before the winter break. He seems pretty sure of this date. I do know things can and do change, so I will stay flexible.

Ha! It's going to be some serious mental trauma: two weeks at OCS, two off and then the infamous "welcome back" fun...

Post Thanksgiving at VMI sucked ass...

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
OS, when did you clear MEPS and the PRT? How long after MEPS did your paperwork get sent up through N3M (I believe that is the correct acronymn; god only knows...)?

Just trying to get a bead on this.

Best dude and keep us posted on that FS.

Driver, I got the MEPS and PRT done by the 22nd last month, it took awhile to schedule MEPS. Paperwork was sent later that week apparently, or so I'm told. Basically told to expect something middle Oct, which is this week and next...the whole process is kind of vague till the FS comes back.

Anyone hearing of an FS not coming back right? It seems that (barring any SF, MEPS, or PRT problems), if you're pro-rec'd then you'll get your FS.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Driver, I got the MEPS and PRT done by the 22nd last month, it took awhile to schedule MEPS. Paperwork was sent later that week apparently, or so I'm told. Basically told to expect something middle Oct, which is this week and next...the whole process is kind of vague till the FS comes back.

Anyone hearing of an FS not coming back right? It seems that (barring any SF, MEPS, or PRT problems), if you're pro-rec'd then you'll get your FS.

Thanks for the info Overspeed. I got all my crap taken care of on the 24th last month so it seems to jive.

I have a clearance and my PRT was good. Had the all clear from MEPS too.

I need to touch-base with my OR this week regarding an age waiver. Other than that, I don't foresee anything major. They think a waiver will be a possibility given three years plus employment in the IC.

Let's hope. Good luck to you in getting that FS.