• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 08 Boards

NavyIS2

Hey everyone I just found out I was pro-rec for Intel. There was also another IS2 that was selected that I know of. Thats All the gouge I have. Good luck to everyone else and thanks for the help on my motivational statement.

gusthebus229

are all you guys going to graduate 2010? I think there are three that I know of so far that have been selected and I spoke to, who else is 2010 maybe we'll end up in the same ocs class

i was pro-rec'd from this board for bdcp sna and i graduate 2010. my recruiter called me this morning said that my name has an OCS date on it for january 2010 or something like that which means i have a final select but its not public yet. said i'm 99.9% in!

Lobster

i was pro-rec'd from this board for bdcp sna and i graduate 2010. my recruiter called me this morning said that my name has an OCS date on it for january 2010 or something like that which means i have a final select but its not public yet. said i'm 99.9% in!

Nice, congrats, you're going to be ahead of my though I don't graduate until june...

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC

That is not possible that your OCS date is Jan 2010 if you are graduating, I assume, May 2010. You should probably look into that, I am sure that your recruiter just incorrectly read the FInal Select Letter.

Anyways, congragulations on getting the final select... Im still waiting on the damn August Supply Boards... Ehhh

gusthebus229

That is not possible that your OCS date is Jan 2010 if you are graduating, I assume, May 2010. You should probably look into that, I am sure that your recruiter just incorrectly read the FInal Select Letter.

Anyways, congragulations on getting the final select... Im still waiting on the damn August Supply Boards... Ehhh

well i've been told that its negotiable and they probably just put that to have something to start with. the important fact was that they put a date on there. i actually am supposed to graduate feb 2010 (quarter system) so i'll probably be on the next one after that point in time.

august boards still waiting?!? wow. good luck though

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
well i've been told that its negotiable and they probably just put that to have something to start with. the important fact was that they put a date on there. i actually am supposed to graduate feb 2010 (quarter system) so i'll probably be on the next one after that point in time.

august boards still waiting?!? wow. good luck though

makes sense, I guess. It is just weird that they would have set an OCS date before you would be elligible to be an officer.

I'm waiting for the Supply board results, they happened on Aug 28th.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
call your recruiter and bug him, i'm sure he knows something

I called him last week, and he has been really good about staying in touch with me so far, so I know he will call me when he learns of the results. It is just frustrating.... but waiting always sucks.

Is anyone else waiting for a Pro-Rec from Supply?

EDIT: My recruiter just advised me that my package didn't make the 50 person cut off limit that they were going with for the selection boards, so I got bumped to the September boards. I guess I will be posting there from now on. Ehhh, more waiting.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
You know what, it would really suck hard if I didn't have anyone to talk to like everyone on this board. Everyone has been pretty damn encouraging and that has allowed me to keep my sanity.

I am currently drinking a beer, eating a TV dinner, and working on an Excel project for my Accounting class... not crying in the fetal position like I feel like I should be doing. I will hopefully know Friday of next week, or Friday of the week after, at the latest. So hopefully this wait was only prolonged a few weeks and I will be one of you cool BDCP SNAs, or BDCP SWO, or BDCP Supply... I really dont care at this point, as long as it is BDCP (fill in Naval Community) I will be happy.

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
You know what, it would really suck hard if I didn't have anyone to talk to like everyone on this board. Everyone has been pretty damn encouraging and that has allowed me to keep my sanity.

I am currently drinking a beer, eating a TV dinner, and working on an Excel project for my Accounting class... not crying in the fetal position like I feel like I should be doing. I will hopefully know Friday of next week, or Friday of the week after, at the latest. So hopefully this wait was only prolonged a few weeks and I will be one of you cool BDCP SNAs, or BDCP SWO, or BDCP Supply... I really dont care at this point, as long as it is BDCP (fill in Naval Community) I will be happy.

Good attitude. Come to think of it, there are probably more people on this board that had to wait another month or three for their package to be reviewed than not. It's just the first step to get us prepared for how "stuff happens" in the Navy.:D

el douge

This one time at band camp...
Good attitude. Come to think of it, there are probably more people on this board that had to wait another month or three for their package to be reviewed than not. It's just the first step to get us prepared for how "stuff happens" in the Navy.:D

Roger that. Keep your head up and keep working on PTing. Just get yourself prepared the best that you can. Hopefully we'll see you in OCS. Good luck to you!!