• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 08 Boards

Lobster

Congrats on the final select...i'm jealous i haven't gotten mine haha...

Ash? TV dinner? come on you can do better than that...at least subway :p

Lobster

Talked to my OR today and he said they're going to wait to sign the final select letters until the 1st of october, anyone else hear this too?

hulseca

i got pro rec for supply. I just found out about two days ago. i'm currently deployed so the internet is luxury we don't have every day. Congrats to all the others who made it, and for everybody else keep persuing it. As long as you keep tring you will get in.

Lobster

i got pro rec for supply. I just found out about two days ago. i'm currently deployed so the internet is luxury we don't have every day. Congrats to all the others who made it, and for everybody else keep persuing it. As long as you keep tring you will get in.

Congrats man, that's good news...stay safe

CUBUFFS4134

Tellin’ it like it is.
pilot
Contributor
Final select

I am resurrecting this thread with great news. I received my final select (SNA) with a November 23rd OCS date. I am swearing in on Monday and can't wait to begin the journey. Good luck to all who are still waiting, it will happen soon enough.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
I am resurrecting this thread with great news. I received my final select (SNA) with a November 23rd OCS date. I am swearing in on Monday and can't wait to begin the journey. Good luck to all who are still waiting, it will happen soon enough.

Congrats man, so Kurtzie, it looks good for you, hopefully you will be getting that Final Select next week. I just spoke with my OR and they pushed through my Med docs for BDCP SWO, and that is the only thing holding back the Final Select, so I might even hear as soon as next week. F'ing excited to start getting paid and to go on base!!!

Update: I was wrong, for me at least... straight from my OR's email... "I hate to say this but you won't hear anything till the end of October."

el douge

This one time at band camp...

Congratulations! I just had MEPS on Wed and I have to see the eye doc on Mon and then I should be getting my final select. I was told I won't be final select till after October 1st too. Hoping for a Nov OCS slot too.

Lobster

Just spoke with the OR, final select letter is good to go, I'm going down to philly tonight and going to swear in tomorrow morning :D :D :D :D