• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 08 Boards

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Haven't heard anything yet. I just called my recruiter and he wasn't there, same thing with my processor who handled my package for Supply BDCP. I am hoping that they are in a meeting or something, and will give me a call sometime soon... And thanks Piacevole.. now I am extremely anxious to know what my status is, before I was fine with waiting, now I feel those butterflys begin to flutter around in my stomach.

redpursuit

Supply

Hey,
Is there a site or link where I can find out about the Supply results? My nerves will be shot having to wait for word from my recruiter tomorrow.:icon_mi_1

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Hey,
Is there a site or link where I can find out about the Supply results? My nerves will be shot having to wait for word from my recruiter tomorrow.:icon_mi_1

Nope, everything is done through the recruiter. Waiting sucks, and I think that my recruiter is out of the office until tomorrow.

BadgerNavy

Prorec'd supply! Now it's time to tell my parents. They don't know ANYTHING. It's gonna be a massacre.

Has anyone else heard from the supply boards?

I'm going to second kurtzie's question here. Just when I thought I could tell you congratulations, I feel like I have to wish you luck all over again!

nugget61

pilot
Prorec'd supply! Now it's time to tell my parents. They don't know ANYTHING. It's gonna be a massacre.

Has anyone else heard from the supply boards?

Let us know how it goes - my folks are mostly in the dark as well and I'm in for the Oct boards

Lobster

Wow, my parents have always known I wanted to do this, my mom lost it on my two years ago when I started to actually pursue it, she was fine after a day, when my dad explained to her that I could be pursuing much worse careers but my dad has always been a heavy supporter, doing the whole thing himself

best of luck breaking the news, anyone needs a place to stay give me a ring ;)

Piacevole

I'm going to second kurtzie's question here. Just when I thought I could tell you congratulations, I feel like I have to wish you luck all over again!

Well I wrote my parents a nice long email after I found out (too much of a wuss to call), and my dad called me a couple hours later and was actually totally okay with my decision. I was NOT expecting that reaction. He was startled that I thought they'd flip out and be unsupportive. My mom wasn't home from work yet when he called me, but she must know by now. Of course I'm really relieved that they approve.

To those of you still waiting to hear about supply, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Lobster

Well I wrote my parents a nice long email after I found out (too much of a wuss to call), and my dad called me a couple hours later and was actually totally okay with my decision. I was NOT expecting that reaction. He was startled that I thought they'd flip out and be unsupportive. My mom wasn't home from work yet when he called me, but she must know by now. Of course I'm really relieved that they approve.

To those of you still waiting to hear about supply, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

good news all around then!

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
OMG!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

I'm IN!!!

The United States Navy has Professionaly Recommended ME to be an Intel Officer!!!!!!

Congrats! I hope that everything works out well, and yeah Intel is F'ing impossible to get into, so you must be a very impressive candidate. I know you said that your ASTB scores were low, but you got in, so they were obviously high enough. What were they?

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Piacevole,

How did you hear so soon? You are the only one of us that has heard your Supply selection this early. I just found out that my package went through SWO and SNA yesterday (I thought that I had missed those boards) and Supply on Aug 28th, but I probably won't find out until next week. Do you know when your package was looked over? How soon until your get your final select?