• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 08 Boards

BadgerNavy

I totally agree with you kurtzie, the past couple days have been very surreal! I don't think the reality has even sunk in yet!

Lobster

I totally agree with you kurtzie, the past couple days have been very surreal! I don't think the reality has even sunk in yet!

I think the whole thing will be that way, someone is actually going to pay us to be naval aviators, CRAZY :eek:.

el douge

This one time at band camp...
I think the whole thing will be that way, someone is actually going to pay us to be naval aviators, CRAZY :eek:.

I know. Its pretty wild. I don't think it has really hit home yet. It will though, probably after final select or right before OCS.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I know. Its pretty wild. I don't think it has really hit home yet. It will though, probably after final select or right before OCS.

I don't know if it has for me yet. One thing is for sure - by Wednesday of Indoc Week...it will be VERY real. :icon_smil

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Waiting sucks... After I heard from all of you guys about your selections I felt that I could wait patiently for the Supply Boards to come back, but now I am extremely anxious and want to know my status. I know the boards dont meet for probably another few days, but I want to know now!

I guess it will be a good surprise during the first week of school.

I really can't wait for base access and that first pay check.... it will be so sweet!!!

Lobster

Waiting sucks... After I heard from all of you guys about your selections I felt that I could wait patiently for the Supply Boards to come back, but now I am extremely anxious and want to know my status. I know the boards dont meet for probably another few days, but I want to know now!

I guess it will be a good surprise during the first week of school.

I really can't wait for base access and that first pay check.... it will be so sweet!!!

My bad, sorry bud! It will be over before you know it though, good luck.

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
Ugh, I can't hold it in anymore. I'm so frustrated. My application was sent back because there is something wrong with my paperwork (birth certificate). Name doesn't match any of my other documents. I am having extreme difficulty proving my identity at the moment. If I am lucky, then I may be able to make the September boards but I fear it may be too late. I have to commission (graduate? OCS) by mid March 2009. I can't believe I've come this far only to be held up by typo. If it has to end here, don't let it be for this reason.

Sorry, end rant. So frustrated.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Shut your yapper and fix it, and get your application back in. It won't be easy, ever.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
I'm pretty sure the supply boards met yesterday, so we shouldnprobably hear the results by early next week. It took about a week for the SNA board to post their results.