• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 08 Boards

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
Shut your yapper and fix it, and get your application back in. It won't be easy, ever.
Yep, I know it. I got knocked down but I'm not out. If anything, this frustrating experience has strengthened my resolve and made me realize how badly I want this. Hopefully I will make the September boards in time.

Just needed to vent.

hulseca

:icon_mi_1 You will make if you keep trying. double check and make sure there are no other errors in your package. I was hoping to hear the results this week so I can prepare to submit another package in case I did not make it but, i guess one more week can't hurt. wish everybody luck that is still waiting on their results. :D

el douge

This one time at band camp...
I am surprised at how long it takes for supply and intel. Keep your heads up and good luck!! Has any one been final selct from this board yet??

Piacevole

Just found out I did not get selected for Intel (not surprising). Now waiting to hear about Supply. My OR says results should be out on Wednesday or Thursday. Just a few more days guys...

Piacevole

Yeah, it's gonna be interesting if I have to take NFO though since I mostly wrote it down for sh*ts and giggles! After seeing the Cleveland air show today I'm thinking maybe I should have gone with you and written down SNA instead. Is that final select coming your way pretty soon?

Lobster

Yeah I wrote down only SNA, I've wanted that forever, Spoke with the OR today and he was enjoying his day off he said he's going to check about the final select letter tomorrow morning when he gets into the office so I'm thinking it should be soon based on what he said today

Piacevole

Prorec'd supply! Now it's time to tell my parents. They don't know ANYTHING. It's gonna be a massacre.

Has anyone else heard from the supply boards?