• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Jay Mouton

Passing the Time
Naval History Trivia question: What year was the consumption of alcohol banded in Wardrooms aboard US Naval ships?

AaronJB

Dumb Ensign, VT-6
Pilot/NFO/SWO are all part of the same board.
Usually that is the case, however there was a SWO board at the end of March which was separate from the Pilot/NFO board. My guess is that they are likely running on their own separate cycles now.

exNavyOffRec

Usually that is the case, however there was a SWO board at the end of March which was separate from the Pilot/NFO board. My guess is that they are likely running on their own separate cycles now.

That was one of the only times they were different, the same officers are used for both so it is much easier to do them in one shot, the other times I have seen them not happen at the same time was when one or more of those designators were closed, I believe it was mentioned that extra selections were done due to a last minute bump up in quotas.

AaronJB

Dumb Ensign, VT-6
That was one of the only times they were different, the same officers are used for both so it is much easier to do them in one shot, the other times I have seen them not happen at the same time was when one or more of those designators were closed, I believe it was mentioned that extra selections were done due to a last minute bump up in quotas.
Understood. Thanks for clearing that up. Makes sense now.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
So.... Any news?
None that I'm aware of.

I'm physically having to stay away from the forums because I don't want my excitement to come off as impatience. I'm so nervous about my kit not making this board, but in the end now that it has all been submitted there isn't anything I can do. So I've been working on PRT, playing some games, studying the gouge, and practicing my ASTB (should I need to retake it, which I recognize is a real possibility).

So... What is everyone else up to to kill time?

Last edited: